Which 3 teams do u think will make it to the olympics from asia?

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by persiantiger, Oct 17, 2003.

1. Korean Football

Korean Football New Member

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    the fans in Korean boards seldom joke that this qualification round will be full of "thrilling" games to watch BECAUSE OF this coach. :D

2. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    The koreans also seem pretty apathetic towards the draw. Disgusting to see that theyre unwilling to regard Iran as a major competitor. they say things like 'Korea will not qualify for this one..but i dont really care. As long as the coach never sets foot on a soccer field again'....i guess theyre still pissed because Seongnam won the damn title already.

3. Bauvafa

Bauvafa Red Card

Oct 12, 2001
    USA
    ahhhh pleeeeaaase, stop pointing fingers, the games haven't even started!!! I am sure Korea will challenge Iran and make the competition more interesting, just like the Chinese. I hate to see a boring one sided tournament :D

4. Saudi Bill

Saudi Bill New Member

Aug 6, 2001
    Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Same thoughts here, I'm very happy to see Iraq back, if they live up to their history, they will clean house in their group.

The saudi olympic team is good, but were never realy tested in the Q. rounds.