Where can I buy a white jersey...?

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by Emiliano240, Aug 3, 2002.

1. Emiliano240

Emiliano240 New Member

Feb 28, 2000
    Central Illinois
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    They have white fire jersey's for sale at home games, but i haven't seen any with names/numbers there.

I could buy one then have the name & number printed elsewhere, but i'd rather get one already done in the correct font and ready to wear...

Where can i find this?

Thanks in advance.

2. kebzach

kebzach Member

Dec 30, 2000
    Greenfield, WI
  3. dany

dany New Member

May 14, 2002
    Chicago
    I have a couple of original jerseys in white, they are game jerseys, if you are interested send me an e-mail, and we'll talk?

4. IJS

IJS Member

Mar 28, 2000
    Naperville
    Club:
    Yeovil Town FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Red jersey

I don't know about the white jersey and all but yesterday I was at the Prime Outlet in south Kenosha WI and the Nike Factory store (outlet) has Fire red jersey's for $19.99 !!! They also had Nigeria shirts and a bunch of long sleeve keeper style shirts on sale. Not much else soccer related but then that's Nike for ya.

5. Emiliano240

Emiliano240 New Member

Feb 28, 2000
    Central Illinois
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    thanks for the feedback everyone...

i can't see myself going to wisconsin anytime soon, but i'm really just looking for a white jersey.

dany, thanks for you offer too, after my vacation i'll prolly give you a pm depending how much $ i have left.

also, for anyone else who may be interested, i emailed fire gear and found out they only personalize the red jerseys.

thanks again,
    Emil