Where can I bet on the MLS Cup?

Discussion in 'Wagering' started by FlashMan, Nov 17, 2003.

1. FlashMan

FlashMan Member

Jan 6, 2000
    'diego
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'd like to use my credit card but I know a lot of places can't do that (or is that true)?

Anyway, I'd like to get a reasonable price and lay down a little somethin' for the final.

Any thoughts.

(PS. I once went to oasis.com but they said my credit card couldn't be used there. That's why I mentioned it.)

2. Justin O

Justin O Member+

Seattle Sounders
    United States
    Nov 30, 1998
    on the run from the covid
    Club:
    Seattle
    Well...pretty much anywhere online I would guess. Although having said that, it kind of seems that fewer bookmakers offered the play-offs than offered MLS regular season games.

As for which bookmaker is preferable, different people will probably tell you different things. Canbet has some advantages. If you want to open an account pronto, which is becoming more and more difficult with credit card restrictions, a couple weeks ago I added some money to an account I recently started with Canbet and it went right through, despite the fact that I was using a new credit card. They also consistantly have very high prices with soccer. Pretty good football prices too, if that interests you. I haven't made a withdraw from them yet though, so I can't give them a total recommendation until then. Also I find their website a little cumbersome to use. They are a big international player in online betting, so no worries about them being legit.

Gamebookers are really good, good variety in their MLS picks including exact score bets, but last time I tried to make a deposit it was problematic. I don't remember why, but it was. Something to do with my credit card. Bet365 are also good but again, I seem to recall having trouble with them as well last time I tried to make a deposit. It's probably a matter of faxing them some ID and a copy of your credit card.

Otherwise, sportingbet are an old reliable, though they don't offer the variety of leagues/bets I would like. Pinnacle consistantly have good prices for MLS, but I've never used them. Fonbet probably have the best variety of MLS bets. They always offer handicaps and are one of the few bookmakers that offer total goal bets for MLS.

You can go to bettingadvice for info on and reviews of more bookmakers. Just steer clear of their MLS tipster. He's in a bit of a rut these days.

And check your PM.