Where are all the rumors for chivas?

Discussion in 'Archives: CD Chivas USA' started by sodi_gar, Nov 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sodi_gar

sodi_gar Member

Aug 2, 2006
    murrieta, ca
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Seriously, if you got to mls-rumors.net theres rumors of seattle already working on some players, galaxy giving a formal offer for ronaldinho, bravo going to kansas chitty, etc..
    are we that horrible to play for? it's like no one wants to come here. it makes me...well...it makes me....just plain sad. We could be such a great team. yeah we need a coach and we have to stop firing coaches after one bad season, or bad stretch of games. Check out Kreis or yallop. Their organizations stuck with them...gave them time and look what their now producing.
    Each team is serious aboutr going after quality players except for us and new england. Oops, actually NE is supposed to sign 2 new designated players this year. We should probably start playing in the reserve league and call ourselves Galaxy B....no wait galaxy c because even their reserve squad is better than us. Somebody just make up a rumor and i'll be happy for a week.

2. glyconerd

glyconerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 8, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    Haven't you heard brah? Bofo to Chivas USA.

3. sodi_gar

sodi_gar Member

Aug 2, 2006
    murrieta, ca
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    that's cool....bofo.:confused: Giovanni dos santos to houston...us bofo...well i asked for a rumor. i guess it would be better than nothing

4. echo-2

echo-2 Member

LAFC
    Mexico
    Nov 4, 2007
    San Pedro, CA.
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    There arent any cause Steven Hamilton is going to wait until the season starts then go somewhere like Nicaragua (no offence to Nicaraguans) and sign a second tier player and try to sell him to us as our savior. The Bofo signing wont happend until Bofo turns 38yrs old.

How much more pathetic can we get?:confused:

Fusterated fan!

5. elchivamayor

elchivamayor Member

Mar 6, 2008
    NORTH HILLS
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    carlos llamosa is traveling to south america on the 19 of this month to look for some players in peru and ecuador im glad we are not getting players base on watching videos

6. echo-2

echo-2 Member

LAFC
    Mexico
    Nov 4, 2007
    San Pedro, CA.
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ^^^^^^^^^:rolleyes:
    I rest my case!

How about the other parts of South America? Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay, Chile.

7. USFootiefan1980

LAFC
    United States
    Aug 19, 2005
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    $$$$. That's why... :rolleyes:

8. sodi_gar

sodi_gar Member

Aug 2, 2006
    murrieta, ca
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    they should also try french guiana, they are also in south america. we also may be able to get affordable players in uzbekistan and guam and western somoa. i would say american samoa but since guam and american samoa are american territories the other mls teams probably already have development rights to the best players. Can someone forward this to carlos llamosa? thanks
    But i'd take christian benitez (ecuadorian) any day for our team. you should see who rides the bench for santos and cruz azul. i'd take their benches any day.

9. sodi_gar

sodi_gar Member

Aug 2, 2006
    murrieta, ca
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    mls-rumors.net has frankie hedjuk to chivas usa. columbus is also getting rid of guillermo barros schelloto but to vancouver, portland or new england. what would you guys think about getting hedjuk here?

10. gauchofan

gauchofan Member

Mar 26, 2007
    Hedjuk looked terrible in their last two televised games... Not sure he would help ???

11. MARCH_

MARCH_ Member

Aug 16, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The guy is 36, and plays in the MF. Is Chivas USA trying to find a player with somewhat of the same qualities as Jesses Marsch? Sounds interesting

12. USFootiefan1980

LAFC
    United States
    Aug 19, 2005
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This certainly sounds like a positive development for Chivas USA.

13. JediK

JediK Member

Jul 4, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Frankie?? No way.

I mean, I love the guy, but I don't think he can be a valuable asset for us.

14. Gameface

Gameface BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 25, 2000
    Southern California
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He can't be any worse than the backline we are currently stuck with.:rolleyes:

As for Guille, he would certainly be an entertaining addition to the squad. His age makes him a MASSIVE risk though. I doubt that any of us to suffer through Wicky2.0.

15. Going Mobile

Going Mobile Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 15, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Chances are we are not going to make the final in the next year or two. I say NO the BOTH we don't need older vets. We some players that will stick around a few year and build a winning team.

Why bring these guys in one year what will that do for the long term of the team? ZERO may sell some tix but will hurt the field players long term

I know I am a hypocrite. I want BOFO strictly to sell tix because he will infuse a ton of cash into the organization, neither of these guys will

16. os_mutante

os_mutante Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2003
    City of Bad Carls
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If the question is would I rather see Hejduk start over Trujillo the answer is yes. He may be old but he knows how to play and win in the MLS.

17. EastLAChiva

EastLAChiva Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Section 138
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Trujillo is very skillful and has a good soccer "IQ". His experience is also valuable. He seems to be a good lockeroom guy, too.

However, I agree with OS Mutante. I would like to see Frankie play for us.

18. *chivas usa*

*chivas usa* New Member

Mar 3, 2010
    paradise=)
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  19. JediK

JediK Member

Jul 4, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It doesn't say the alliance has been made. It says ONE MLS team will join the alliance. It's between SJ, NY, and us. Only one will make it. Me thinks sadly it will be the NY.

20. USFootiefan1980

LAFC
    United States
    Aug 19, 2005
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't know... Chivas USA's color scheme may just give them a leg up. ;)

21. sodi_gar

sodi_gar Member

Aug 2, 2006
    murrieta, ca
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    this is still good news. atletico can loan us out players anytime. hopefully we can get kun agueros third cousin twice removed...his name is...oh wait his cousin is steve sampson.

22. elchivamayor

elchivamayor Member

Mar 6, 2008
    NORTH HILLS
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  23. sodi_gar

sodi_gar Member

Aug 2, 2006
    murrieta, ca
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    sounds good to me. paco todavia tiene potencia como mostro con los pumas. we need veteran and youth mix again with proven players. paco also trains his ass off. that dude is ripped. paco and i both do p90x. no big deal:D

24. sodi_gar

sodi_gar Member

Aug 2, 2006
    murrieta, ca
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    hopefully we've been scouting more than just tyson ( although from what our peruvian friend wrote does sound promising). cdchivasusa.com has carlos llamosa supposedly busy scouting. vamos a ver

Chivas USA say they have gotten a head start on scouting ahead of naming a manager with assistant coach Carlos Llamosa assuming most of the scouting duties. The 2002 World Cup veteran has already made a few trips to South America since the end of the regular season campaign.

“We’ve scouted a number of players that we’ve identified,” Hamilton said. “We’ve submitted, like every MLS team, our Discovery list on Monday. We’ll see which of those players become available and what prices to get deals done. But we feel good about players we’ve identified.”

:rolleyes:

25. MARCH_

MARCH_ Member

Aug 16, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This alliance could help our team learn how run a successful club on the field. I really hope we get in. Guadalajara hasn't done shit for us besides steal our academy players that are licensed by Chivas USA, send Padilla home.