When will the Boooooing start..

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by 100fuegos, Aug 27, 2007.

1. TequilaJoal

TequilaJoal Red Card

Mar 3, 2002
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Boooing not this lot

You must not have been to a game recently. There are these new super fans that come to the games now. I call them "complete twats"

These twats come in male and female forms.

Typically a couple but can take the shape of a 4 - 8 member group. around 19 - 29 years old and dress like they are going someplace after the game.

Typically the female forms can't stop texting during the game and only look up to watch when becks is near by.

The male version constantly talks about what they all did when they were drunk that one time, and how someone named todd or trent did something funny.

Either way they both dont add anything to the atmosphere of the stadium, they pay full retail or a little more than the sticker price for tickets because they saw something on there blackberry, or they heard it was something to check out.

Anyhow these twats dont cheer, they dont clap, they just kinda explain to each other how lame something is or was, and dont boo either.... cause that would mean they would have to show interest in that thing, and that is just lame.

Believe me if there were no riot squad or galaxians at the HDC... A galaxy game would sound alot like the loosing end of 17-1 dodgers game in the top of the 8th inning.

2. Mr.M

Mr.M New Member

Apr 12, 2007
    LA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Amen Brother. There's no need to boo straight off the bat. If they come out and give no effort through the first 30, then sure its fair game. But anyone who calls themselves a true Galaxy fan should get behind this team, especially on Wednesday. It could be our only time to celebrate this year and if the Gals win they deserve to be cheered.

Because we've played like shiite throughout the MLS campaign we shouldn't go out to support our squad in the SuperLiga final? I disagree with that.

3. lou czar

lou czar Member

Sep 26, 2003
    CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Boooing not this lot

I had a group of 20 come in to my section, and take over someone's season seat. Thank God, that person showed up and they got booted over another section. So don't forget to add a piece about sitting in the wrong place. And when they get to that size they tend to absorb one or two in Beckham jerseys, who attempts to explain what parts of the rules he knows. Annoying, you betcha!

4. Leedsunited

Leedsunited Member

Jun 14, 2007
    Yorkshire
    Club:
    Leeds United AFC
    Re: Boooing not this lot

I hate those fans so much. We got loads at our first home game this season. Our crowd was 5,000 up on average and the fans were singing "Where were you when we were sh*t?"
    I hate all of the following:

-Corporate box holders who sit watching the game while sipping champagne
    -Newbies
    -14 year old chavs who are allowed to go to games without parents and try to start totally inappropriate chants. At Leeds one kid and his mates were arrested for starting a chant about the Munich air disaster, scum.
    -Anyone who sits in the directors seats and sit staring at the game, clapping a goal and wishing they were out wife-swapping or scolding their servants.
    -The fans Tequila describes

5. sacris00

sacris00 New Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Burbank
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

6. kleebazoid

kleebazoid Member

Dec 25, 2003
    Carlsbad, CA.
    You have to take into account that this is a team with eight injured starters and another six who shouldn't be playing. It is a team completely depleted of most of its stars. It isn't Yallop's fault that he has to make due with what he has. I won't boo the Galaxy ever. They are truly soldiers for toughing out this insane schedule with so many missing starters. Support the Galaxy fair weather fans! They need it!

7. cantona94

cantona94 Member

Jul 16, 2000
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You should at least boo Lalas....

8. Beerking

Beerking Member+

Nov 14, 2000
    Humboldt County
    "I was saying Boourns." Hans Moleman

9. KingsQueen949

KingsQueen949 New Member

Apr 13, 2007
    I'm booing La_Loss if he is man enough to show up tomorrow! And I'm going to sit wherever I damn well please if only 12000 are coming. I had to buy my season ticket seats. They wouldn't let me move a section over. F-Them!

10. GALAXY4ever

GALAXY4ever Member

Apr 24, 2007
    Monterey/LA
    I love my team. But this is BS!!! Big time BS!! Even if we win the superliga, it's still BS!! MLS, LALAS, Galaxy... whoever it is to blame I dont care. The team sucks ass this year again, and they have been trained only in making money. We have a #1 money making team, and a # 2 sucking ass team! Change something!:mad:

11. sacris00

sacris00 New Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Burbank
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Bro it's ok calm down:D

12. teddy_montoya

teddy_montoya RapidsThugLife

Nov 9, 2006
    Supporters Terrace
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Somebody went to the Colorado game this weekend, and they were thrown out for letting your team know hoe he felt.

It was a positive thing for him to do though. He prolly used several wrong words but it was worth it in the end...

Props to you if your on this board...

13. GALAXY4ever

GALAXY4ever Member

Apr 24, 2007
    Monterey/LA
    not really, i like my team not to be on the last/second to last on the charts area

14. football74

football74 New Member

Aug 28, 2007
    I don't know if its necessarily the coaches or Lalis' fault. Have the team is injured and they are playing a ridiculous schedule. I dont think theres many teams that could be winning with that many good players out with injury.

15. KingsQueen949

KingsQueen949 New Member

Apr 13, 2007
    Remember before Beckham even stepped foot in America, our team played 14 games. You can't have it both ways! I hear NOT enough consistent games B4 Becks arrived THEN after July 21 the schedule was too hectic. B4 Becks got here it was "we're waiting for Becks" to help us win. Now he's here there's another excuse.

As far as I'm concerned, they've used up all their excuse coupons.

16. socceroo949

socceroo949 New Member

Jun 19, 2007
    I have boo'd some of Ziggy's bad team performances at half and full time and I boo'd at the end of the Chivas game and will boo at the end of the Pachuca game if needed.

If it doesn't drive you to do better perhaps you should be playing professional sports.

This team lacks character and workrate, two things that are intolerable. Playing badly in and of itself is not something to boo but playing bad and not caring or having a desire to fix it is a different matter. You'll never hear me be Colbi because he has character and works out there.

17. rokstedy

rokstedy Member+

I love commieball
    Apr 20, 2001
    Northwest Orange County
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I might have an idea who that was, however he doesn't post here much but more over at LARS.

EDIT: I'll boo the team when I feel like it. I booed them when they got raped by the Metrostars back in 2004 in a home game.