When Will Another Giant Emerge?

Discussion in 'CONMEBOL' started by F.L.I.P., Aug 23, 2006.

1. el crack

el crack New Member

Jul 22, 2006
    CF
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    yup great talent but retarded people in the federation, plus corrup son of bitche$.

2. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    Chorro who????????:confused:

3. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    Thanks lady's but we ARE NOT giants,nor we are 3rd en el sur.Keep us has the underdoggs,we love that sh!t.However,I see a beautiful future for us,,,,,,,,,carry on nenas!:cool:

4. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    como ven el juego de labor day in NY/NJ?

ecuas vs peruvians......is there TV in usa for that?

5. Peñarol1891

Peñarol1891 New Member

Jun 23, 2006
    Bar Michigan
    There's only two kinds of NT: the World Champions; and the rest.

I feel sorry for the rest...

6. bolso4

bolso4 Member

Aug 12, 2005
    Toronto, Ontario
    lol, Again for the 2nd time..........1 sentence completely destroys 10-20 posts in a row.

They got a little excited didnt they there eh? :D

(The epidamy of powned)

And sorry if my english isnt perfect, but by "For fun" I meant that Uruguay isnt playing to establish themselves anymore, we've already done it. Right now it's just for economic/interest/lifestyle reasons.

For example. On XTRATime.com , they put a post in the Chilean forum and asked posters from all over the world if they could name as many chilean players as they could. Do you know how many they got? 1 (Pinilla......and only from 1 Scottish guy who remembered he was a sub for hearts :D )

The south Americans guessed 2-3 (all of them said that TApia guy (the goalie)

Talk about enough said. Guys, have fun being famous in Bolivia, Ecuador etc (really....enjoy it)

But like I said, we're already in the promised land (for a long time too). You are welcome to watch us from the sea any time you want (hell, you've been doing it for the last 100 years......why stop now? )

PS- The truth is, the only way to end the shit talk is to go out and do something in the next copa America. (it's the nearest time unfortunately).
    But besides that, many of you will always be either a) A laughing stock/embarasment (Bolivia/Chile , you know ....the works) or b) Just mediocre (having a few good years, then slumping to nothingness in history)

Cause when there is no short term cup or few friendlies.........history talks (Duh........why do you think winning these titles are so important? lol)

And history makes you. Im actually embarased to be even chatting with some of you here (jesus, I mis said something in english and you had a feast of Celebration................I guess it's the only thing your countries have ever celebrated and will be celebrating for a very very long time <Like small clubs, you celebrate the losses of the grandes as if you had ever won something before (IE: Manchester City fans celebrating loss of United last year in the league last fixture) ..............

the powning is complete :)

signed.
    Papa. : )

7. guri

guri Member+

Apr 10, 2002
    Maaan, what a waste of a thread...

Please ONLY Argentines or Brazilians answer this question:

Who would you rather play against in an elimination game?
    Uruguay or any other South American country?

case closed...

8. olimpia84

olimpia84 New Member

May 22, 2006
    Bosque de Para Uno
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay
    Can you please elaborate how that sentence "completely destroyed" the previous posts? There are two different kinds of NTs?? What kind of joke is that? It's the most ignorant post I've read for a while and if you agree with it then it means you're plain ignorant. Like some other user already said you are only seeing and interpreting what you like and ignore other's users opinions.

It's also disgusting and sad at the same time to see uruguayans trying to hide behind their history using those ignorant sentences, especially this bolso guy citing irrelevant forum polls as important and serious facts. Regarding the xtratime.com post you saw It'll be the same thing as me saying "I read a poll in the nepalfutbol.net forums and users say that they don't know any brazilians players therefore Brazilian football doesn't exist" How stupid is that??

9. BorrachoNJ

BorrachoNJ New Member

Apr 8, 2001
    NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
    :D you said it, hope you guys get a forum already....

there you have it. thread cerrado...pleeeeeeeeeeeez :rolleyes:

10. BorrachoNJ

BorrachoNJ New Member

Apr 8, 2001
    NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
    that's OK, canadians aren't known to be rocket scientists.

no payments again this month, again ya deadbeat....just like all uruwa-sho dads:eek:

11. bolso4

bolso4 Member

Aug 12, 2005
    Toronto, Ontario
    uh..............good one (?) lol , whatever you tried to say man.

BTW, if it wasnt obvious enough for any person under age 4 (or mental capasity age 4), Im obviously not just Canadian (i actually lived in Montreal longer than in Toronto). (like common man...............I know Americans arent rocket scientists either..............but wow. :D )

12. bolso4

bolso4 Member

Aug 12, 2005
    Toronto, Ontario

:)
    that post pretty much finished off the thread right there. No point in talking anymore (keep fighting to see who is the "least mediocre" between yourselves. Have fun...............really)

argument closed. (no point in even posting here anymore)

13. BorrachoNJ

BorrachoNJ New Member

Apr 8, 2001
    NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
    nice retort there, bagman:D

oh, you lived in the country of montral as well, huh? :rolleyes:
    salud!

14. BorrachoNJ

BorrachoNJ New Member

Apr 8, 2001
    NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
  15. Prawn Sandwich

Oct 1, 2003
    Bhutan
    Can you run that Arsenal not winning anything "fact" past me again?

16. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    remind me again..what was this argument about exactly?

17. FlanInTheFace

FlanInTheFace New Member

Aug 3, 2005
    New Jersey
    Bosnia & Herzegovina

18. lfsr1544

lfsr1544 Member

May 9, 2001
    Glen Rock, NJ
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    After today -- (Brazil 3 - Arg 0) - it looks like the only Giant left in SA is Brazil!

19. Manyaraña Recargado

Jan 9, 2006
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    talking of that,ask any brazilian about what is the only team they fear.then quote here and close this thread :D

20. Prawn Sandwich

Oct 1, 2003
    Bhutan
    What about them?

21. Latin Pride

Latin Pride Member

Aug 1, 2004
    In your house
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    France :eek: :(

thread closed

22. bolso4

bolso4 Member

Aug 12, 2005
    Toronto, Ontario
    lol I think you mean "Zidane"

and 2) I love how mad we made these ********ers :D (so few of us too)

3) As for the american......."Bagman"......... never heard of that one LMAO :D :D

ah...powned. End of thread

23. BorrachoNJ

BorrachoNJ New Member

Apr 8, 2001
    NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
    1. he said france....phonics is fun.
    2. we're laughing with you, not at you....seriously:D
    3. we understand already; you're from canada....learning every day.

24. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    as far as i know Zidane never played in 1986

25. Prawn Sandwich

Oct 1, 2003
    Bhutan
    Not quite - you appear to have forgotten, again, about explaining that Arsenal comment.....