When is Saturday's game aired? 7, 10 or 10:30 EDT?

Discussion in 'NWSL' started by Bombatta2, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Bombatta2

Bombatta2 New Member

When exactly is Saturday's game against New York being aired? Is it live, at 7? The Freedom newsletter specifically says so, as does the WUSA website. However, the Freedom site says it is delayed (but doesn't say til when....)

Also, why are ticket prices for Official Fan Club seats being raised from $30 to $35? I wouldn't mind so much, except that the newsletter that CAME WITH THE INVOICE said the prices would NOT go up.......

Lastly, how do I buy a ticket to the playoff game against Carolina (if indeed we play there) if I do NOT want to take the bus, the whole package, whatever?.......

2. FearM9

FearM9 New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    On my bike
    I checked into this the other day...

According to the CSN website this match airs live at 7pm EDT and then reairs at 1am.

3. Bombatta2

Bombatta2 New Member

Still confused about prices and playoff tickets......

I still don't get why prices shot up $5 yet they say specifically on the letter that they're the same.....

At 9:00a.m. Monday, Aug. 12, who do I contact to buy a playoff ticket in Carolina (or, maybe, Philly)?
    Without taking the bus?

4. StarCityFan

StarCityFan BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 2, 2001
    Greenbelt, MD
    Club:
    Washington Freedom
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well, it's a little ingenuous: the club-level seats were $35 for 2002, but 2001 season ticket holders got their 2002 seats at the 2001 price. However, for next year we're having to pay the new price.

5. Bombatta2

Bombatta2 New Member

I'm feeling better

I'm starting to get somewhere......

I'm pretty sure now that Sat.'s game is live. It now says so on the Freedom site AND Wusa site, and if you go to Comcast's site and click on the t.v. schedule for Saturday it lists the Freedom game from 7 to 9 p.m..

Still, when you go to the Freedom section on Comcast's site, there is a tape-delay asterisk next to the game. I wonder, though, if that is because the game is being RE-broadcast at 1 a.m.........

P.S. StarCityFan I think you mean DISingenuous, not ingenuous..... :)

6. StarCityFan

StarCityFan BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 2, 2001
    Greenbelt, MD
    Club:
    Washington Freedom
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: I'm feeling better

You're right - I knew that didn't sound quite right. Anyhow, you knew what I meant.