What's your favorite South American team?

Discussion in 'CONMEBOL' started by Pingudo, Nov 14, 2004.

1. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    Your welcome, now stop getting disrespected by the fat head mezzicans on that other thread....LMOA!!!!!!

2. Ritter

Ritter New Member

Oct 4, 2005
    México
    Club Atletico Independiente de Avellaneda

[​IMG]

and

[​IMG]

Vasco Da Gama.

3. Manyaraña Recargado

Jan 9, 2006
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
  4. Caturro

Caturro Member

Aug 3, 2004
    Chile
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Is that The Strongest?

:D

5. Manyaraña Recargado

Jan 9, 2006
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    buen chiste
    Peñarol
    3rd and 4th :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Spidermanya! welcome back. :D

7. Manyaraña Recargado

Jan 9, 2006
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    back in black after eye surgery and some other deals :cool:

8. FPF y SC

FPF y SC Red Card

Jan 11, 2006
    en el culo d un bebe
    Club Sporting Cristal !

9. Manyaraña Recargado

Jan 9, 2006
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    dice equipos no murgas

10. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005
    ???

11. elarrechoPJ

elarrechoPJ New Member

Feb 11, 2006
    Miami
  12. KesOne

KesOne BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    What ever, but seriously do they have any relation to the Barcelona club in Spain. I heard some BS relation, but maybe you can verify.

13. Caturro

Caturro Member

Aug 3, 2004
    Chile
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    I dared to bring that up once, and all the Ecuas got on my balls about it. I'm sure there is a relationship, though.

14. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    Fue fundado el 1 de Mayo en la ciudad de Guayaquil,por jovenes del barrio del astillero.El senor Onofre Castells,espanol de cataluna su primer presidente honorario fue justamente en el agradecimiento al apoyo brindado por la cumunidad espanola en Guayaquil,que fue puesto su nombre Barcelona S.C.

15. FARFAN 17

FARFAN 17 Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Back in NJ :(
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Okay, now explain Serie A :rolleyes:

16. jponankervis

jponankervis New Member

Jan 9, 2006
    Being ECUADORIAN, I give my respects to Sau Paulo, its a terrific team. About Liga de Quito, that team could play easily without Oblitas, and nothing will happen, because that team was Fossatis team, so Oblitas its just taking credit for nothing. And by the way, most of the fans of Liga de Quito dislike him.

17. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Yeah, and not only cause he's from Peru :rolleyes:

18. FARFAN 17

FARFAN 17 Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Oblitas brought in Chorri, and he is the best player on that team, even at the age of 35 or something.

19. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    I know I know, wondering why all the LDU fans dont like Oblitas as stated by jponankervis. Sounds more like he's under appreciated ;)

20. peruytu

peruytu Member

Jan 19, 2003
    New York
    Club:
    Universitario de Deportes
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    I'll take this just as "ECUADORIAN" talk since it has no factual base to it. As already stated Oblitas brought in Chorri. Wasn't he voted as one of the best foreigners in the league last year? Hasn't Chorri been scoring very important goals... and giving out assists like a mad man? Ok fine, this is about Oblitas, but lets face it, without Oblitas and Chorri, LDU would've been like Cienciano right now.. they had their good years, now its time to dip down to the bottom and try to get up again because there was no thought of keeping the team consistant, after winning so much. Of course LDU did the opposite, bringing in good players and one hell of a coach inside a team that gone to $hits after Fossati left. Again, you're an ecuadorian, I don't expect any less from your post... but if it all were true, if we were all living in ecudorlandia then Peru would be happy for you guys to get rid of Oblitas because personally i'd like him to take over the Peru NT once again.

21. RacingGirl

RacingGirl Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 8, 2005
    SoCal
    Club:
    Racing Club de Avellaneda
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    1. Racing, (my dads team) it was instilled in me since i was quite little. then at 17 on one of our vacations to Buenos Aires, i went to see them play at their cancha...*sighsss* that was a religious experience, its a life long love now.
    2. Boca Jrs (moms team) yea my family is quite dysfunctional.
    3. Seleccion Argentina.
    5. Any other South American Team as long as they aren't playing Argentina.
    6. Oh yea, i also root for the USA national team (especially when they play Mexico) :D

22. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    Anda cuentale a tus pendejos,this is the real story,nobody is taking credit away from chorri like I said before he is a outstanding player.El problema es con el lambon de Oblitas,after Manuel Pelligrini and Fossati left Liga is not the same,those coaches left Oblitas un equipazo que Oblitas no puede dirigir.Tu marido "farart" 17 said Chorri is the best player,ha thats a negative,the best player on that team is Edison Mendez.We also have to see who chorri is playing next to,Urrutia,Obregon,Mendez,Reasco etc,etc.Those guys "make" el chorri play the way he is playing right know,like I said un equipazo que Oblitas does not what to do with!!!!

23. FARFAN 17

FARFAN 17 Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    You killed it.

The best players on that team from what I have heard are Murillo and Palacios. Then Mendez. Although Mendez was voted the best I beleive, I am sure there was some bias opinions in that vote. Because after all Palacios won the Best Extranjero award.

They make el chorri play that way? You joking right?

24. FARFAN 17

FARFAN 17 Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    I want La U to beat LDU this Thursday so that Oblitas gets fired and comes back to Peru to coach La Sele, or coach a bigger better team.

Chorri is wasting his talent there, even at the age of like 30+

25. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    You just said it cornball the "best extrangero"not the best player,has for Murillo he is not the player he used to when he played for Dep.Cali,I dont know where you are getting this bullsh!t info.Hearing is totally different from watching with your own eyes,you just need to watch more of Ligas games, them come see me.;)