whats up?

Discussion in 'Premier League: News and Analysis' started by jeff midfield, Oct 27, 2003.

1. jeff midfield

jeff midfield New Member

Oct 27, 2003
    madison
    i am new to this here forum. and wanted to say hello. now that is out of the way. whats the deal with the charges against arsenal an man u. who getting what and when are they going to get it. i am a LOYAL arsenal suppoter and it would suck if we lost all of those players towards the end of the season. cause both the cups belong to ARSENAL.

2. pedro111

pedro111 New Member

Mar 13, 2002
    Newcastle Upon Tyne
    I'm not one to make any judgement like but, if your such a LOYAL Arsenal fan, could you please explain to me who Bob Wilson is?

Nice and easy question for a LOYAL Arsenal fan :)

3. blackpool fc mark

blackpool fc mark New Member

Oct 1, 2003
    BLACKPOOL
    Loyal? Dont make me laugh. Which 2 cups are u refering 2? The Premiership? Sorry thats Man Utds. How about the Carling Cup? Oops, that seems to be Liverpools, maybe you mean the Charity Shield? Sorry, thats Man Utds property. That leaves the FA Cup, now we are talkin, the gunners have that one, but you already know that since you where probably there being such a loyal supporter. So whats this other cup you speak of.

Come on matey, you live in america so you cant be that loyal, for christ sake, you should know about your teams current affairs though

One last thing, Pedro111, be nice, you shouldnt ask him such a hard question, after all Bob Wilson was only Arsenals greatest keeper of all time, then goalkeepin coach, then presenter of....... the list goes on. Try something easier, he probably wouldnt no who Ashley Cole was or dare i say it... Thierry Henry.

4. The Double

The Double Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 11, 2002
    Denver

Wow, you are new here.