What's the deal for Saturday?

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by otterulz, Oct 28, 2003.

1. otterulz

otterulz Member

Arsenal, Atleti
    South Korea
    Jun 20, 2002
    LIC, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Is there an ESC bus trip for Saturday's game or just show up on your own? Just wanna know what the deal is.

2. jamison

jamison Member

Sep 25, 2000
    NYC
    For saturday's game, there is no bus trip, but you can take the Port Authority bus. Look for us in Lot 16A, as per usual.

We will likely run a bus for the away game, details tomorrow.

3. nolram

nolram Member

Dec 7, 2000
    Bayonne, NJ
    Why is there something happening Saturday? According to the Metro's site it's MPF or WTF. ;)

[​IMG]

4. otterulz

otterulz Member

Arsenal, Atleti
    South Korea
    Jun 20, 2002
    LIC, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ok, sounds good. I'm not an ESC member though so is it possible I can still sit with you guys for the game? I know you gotta be a member so I'll pay for membership before the game if possible. I just wanna sit with the crew!

5. jamison

jamison Member

Sep 25, 2000
    NYC
    Yeah, just head for Gate C, lot 16A is right in front of that. We'll take care of ya.

6. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

Feb 7, 2004
    Hey Otter..... finally get to meet ya :)
    Don't bring the NUFC jersey with ya as I'm short on cash at the moment... But don't get rid of her either!

7. jamison

jamison Member

Sep 25, 2000
    NYC
    But if he brought his and you brought yours you could go as NUFC Metrotwins for halloween....;)

8. otterulz

otterulz Member

Arsenal, Atleti
    South Korea
    Jun 20, 2002
    LIC, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Whoa whoa WHOA! I'm an Arsenal fan! Just trying to sell off a Newcastle jersey that I bought for someone. Then that someone decided that they didn't want it. Sucks, I know.

Well, I'll certainly look for you guys in 16A on Saturday. Do I need to buy a ticket beforehand or do I just buy it with you guys?

I'm excited. It'll be my first Metros home game. I went to my first ever MLS game last Saturday against the Revs at Gillette. Met up with some of the Metro folk who went. It was a blast. And I'll certainly be at the second leg next Sunday as well.

9. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

Feb 7, 2004
    I still want the jersey... I just need more time to get more $$ !!!! Do not part with her yet!! :)

10. Allez_Zizou

Allez_Zizou New Member

May 24, 2002
    Metro Fan in Boston
    Go Gunners!

Now I know why only Haywoode and I were the only ones who knew the songs on Saturday.

On this site there are the lyrics to the songs: Such as:

"They're long, they're black, they're halfway up his crack, they're Grafer's pants, they're Grafer's pants."

I hope you bring your three friends next Sunday and any more you can drag away from school on a Sunday afternoon. You'll all have a blast. Just be prepared to stand during the game!

11. otterulz

otterulz Member

Arsenal, Atleti
    South Korea
    Jun 20, 2002
    LIC, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, it's my first year as a MetroStars fan and I'm trying to convert my friends (the ones I brought) into Metro fans as well. I'll be there alone on Saturday and for the game at Foxboro, I have at least one coming back. They really enjoyed the game though.

Sorry I didn't know the words, otherwise I would've been singing loud with you, although I did catch onto a few of the songs. It's a learning process for me so I'll be ready on Saturday to learn more.

What time are you guys getting to 16A anyway?

12. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

Feb 7, 2004
    I'll be there at 4 pm ish
    Some might get there at 2 or 3 pm ?