What to wear?

Discussion in 'Women's International' started by rjweigel, Sep 21, 2003.

1. rjweigel

rjweigel New Member

Jul 28, 1999
    What color should we wear for the game on Thursday in Philly?

Yesterday the Korean contingent wore red and Nigerians wore green. The French and Norwegians were inconsistent.

2. nsa

nsa Member+

New England Revolution
    United States
    Feb 22, 1999
    Notboston, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sam's Army always wears RED.

3. FearM9

FearM9 New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    On my bike
    When I am going to the games in Boston I am going to bring a red US Soccer shirt and a red USMNT men's jersey. Oh yeah and my US Soccer scarf and khaki US Soccer hat.

I'm thinking of buying some red banana hammocks too!
    :eek:
    :D

4. InWoodbridge

InWoodbridge Member

Aug 21, 2002
    Northern Virginia
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wear something that says WUSA!

Wear something that says WUSA! Show the world that someone cares that the league is in trouble (I am optimistic that something can be done). At RFK today there were *Save the WUSA * banners and armbands. If you loved the WUSA please make a sign and bring it. Let your voice be heard! When the players are announced cheer WUSA for the players that play in the league ... there are 54 of them! Let us get something going to save the WUSA! If you love the game lets get involved.

5. Anthony

Anthony Member+

Chelsea
    United States
    Aug 20, 1999
    Chicago
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think we US fans should concentrate on a color. I think RED is the best -- Sam's Army has worn it for a while and it shows up great on t.v.

I alwats wear my red 1998 jersey. If it is cold, I also have my red US Soccer training fleece and my red supporter's scarf.

For Cowlumbuus, I also have a silly Uncle Sam I will be wearing.