what team should i support?

Discussion in 'Premier League' started by PKchoppa, Jan 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. legsie

legsie New Member

Jul 25, 2008
    in a shoe
    Because

It makes them the best because we show our support to our team no matter what, find me another fanbase that does that.....There are loads of rerasons to support Liverpool, Like we are the ONLY english club to win and KEEP the champions league cup.

2. legsie

legsie New Member

Jul 25, 2008
    in a shoe

Well said.

3. act smiley

act smiley Member

Feb 8, 2005
    Cardiff
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    Next you'll be telling people to support *spit* UWIC!

4. Blue Celery

Blue Celery Member

Apr 13, 2007
    LOL :rolleyes:

Look around my friend. If you truly have a brain, you'll find that Liverpool supporters aren't the only ones who engage in the "support no matter what" model.

5. BoltonMassiv

BoltonMassiv Member

Mar 18, 2008
    Bolton
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    So now we see that legsie has only seen Liverpool matches, I do actually remember watching a couple of Champions League matches where Liverpool were behind, like against Marseille and it was silent. There are only actually a couple of teams in the Premiership whos fans fall silent just because they are losing, most go for the whole match.

6. Bluebirds Boyo

Nov 26, 2006
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Wales
    Tsk, Swansea Uni all the way! :cool:

7. ARSNLFC8

ARSNLFC8 New Member

Oct 25, 2007
    You should definitely support Arsenal they play some of the most beautiful football and their team is now young and could produce some amazing new talent.

8. BoltonMassiv

BoltonMassiv Member

Mar 18, 2008
    Bolton
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    Which will get bought up by more ambitious clubs and then Arsenal will push some more young talent into the team. Arsenal are a money club, they have made that quite clear this year.

9. Blue Celery

Blue Celery Member

Apr 13, 2007
    The truth.

10. act smiley

act smiley Member

Feb 8, 2005
    Cardiff
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    Oh now you've just made me maaad :mad:
    :p

11. GOONERtilIdie

GOONERtilIdie New Member

Aug 11, 2008
    How can you say we are all about the money??? Wenger buys very few players each year and they are all pretty cheap. Chelsea and Man united buy players left and right. For example Chelsea bought Shawn Wright Phillips, a great player for 20 million dolars give or take, and he doesnt even make the bench half of the time. Why did they buy him? So arsenal couldn't have him. Man U is the same case, they bought Nani and Anderson the amazing Brazilian Duo and although Nani trowards the end of the season got some playing time Anderson barely saw wat the pitch even looked like other than from his TV. So before you go saying arsenal is all about the money, you might wanna gert ur crap in line.

12. kjnovalis

kjnovalis New Member

Aug 9, 2008
    Los Angeles
    I think what people mean when they say Arsenal is a money club is when Wenger said they need to clear 24M each year. The inference here is that Arsenal is more about money than silverware instead of they are all about spending money like chelski. Not every club gets to finance players through the oppression and resource theft of half a nation.

13. BoltonMassiv

BoltonMassiv Member

Mar 18, 2008
    Bolton
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    When I said they were a money club, I meant they care about their bank balance more than silverware. Not that they spend shitloads to try and buy success. And I don't think this can be denied.

14. RobTheFool

RobTheFool Member+

Apr 19, 2008
    London, England
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Support Tottenham they look like the most likely team to break into the top 4 at the moment.

15. Blue Celery

Blue Celery Member

Apr 13, 2007
    Take note that this has been said for the past 3 seasons, and then go look at the standings for those years.

16. tomwilhelm

tomwilhelm Member+

Dec 14, 2005
    Boston, MA, USA
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    FYP. ;)

17. phillymancity

phillymancity New Member

Aug 15, 2008
    Kennett Square,PA
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'll tell you why I chose to support Man City when I started following the premiership in 2001. One, they were just promoted, which was a great story, they were in league one after founding the league and got back up. Two All everyone here talks about is United, so I figured I'd check out the "other" Manchester team. After learning about their proud history and great fans, I decided to support them, and have ever since. Three, Theres not a lot of City fans in the US, so you wouldn't be"bandwagon jumping"Its nice to like a team that not everyone else does! Four: We have a fairly good team that shows great promise, 9th last year, and we are presently playing in the eufa cup And F 5. You get 2 amazing derbies every year, Man City-United games are AWESOME(we beat them twice last year!)
    Six, Finally Blue Moon is an awesome theme song! Hey, whoever you chose, the premiership is awesome, and its even more fun when you follow the ups and down of your team. Good luck!
    Go CITY!

18. Beazley17

Beazley17 Member

Dec 30, 2006
    South Florida
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Since when has Nani been Brazilain? He plays for Portugal. And I seriosuly doubt thats why MANU and Chelsea but some of the players. Yeah, thats a plus, but they buy them because as you said they are great talents.

19. American Kopite

American Kopite New Member

Aug 6, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I support Liverpool FC. I tend to go with clubs with a lot of history in them (LFC in England, Real Madrid in La Liga, Olympique de Marseille in Ligue 1). I started following them in 1994 while in college. Even though we haven't won the Prem. for a while, I've never thought about supporting another EPL club. I'll always back LFC.

It's kind of weird because all my friends back Man U, except for 1 Arsenal fan and 1 Tottenham fan. But you should watch as many clubs play as possible, and then make your decision. Good luck! :)

20. revelationx

revelationx Member+

Jun 5, 2006
    London
    Welcome to the Forum, American Kopite. Feel free to share your opinions and questions in the Liverpool Forum.

21. American Kopite

American Kopite New Member

Aug 6, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks! :)

22. RobTheFool

RobTheFool Member+

Apr 19, 2008
    London, England
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Ok so if you are looking for history then there is only really one option, Liverpool.

23. erick

erick Member

Dec 6, 2007
    Bama Nation
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    i got a problem with that...history doesnt win games and the best team right now is man utd.

24. tomwilhelm

tomwilhelm Member+

Dec 14, 2005
    Boston, MA, USA
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And if you're into bandwagoning, that's a fine, fine reason to select ManU...

25. erick

erick Member

Dec 6, 2007
    Bama Nation
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    duh you want to pick the best team to support..you dont want to pick the sucky team