What section for the DC game?

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by Jacen McCullough, Aug 29, 2002.

1. Ron Ferguson

Ron Ferguson New Member

Dec 12, 1998
    Funny...

You're a real hero. Listen, no one cares what you do other than minding yourself. Think of it as kindergarten.

Yet another thinly veiled threat. Listen Mr. Mad dog, what part of we will sit where D.C. management seat us don't you understand? If you want to play these hooligan games, keep on keeping on. Enjoy yourself. But maybe you've noticed that no one on this side of the fence is playing with you. That's because we don't care. We all know that you and your pals are obsessed with perceived offenses against you and your deep concern with the possibility of revenge taken upon Metro fans. Thanks for clearing all of that up.

As I don't intend to continue this any further, consider your next post, or that from any of your buddies, to be the last word. Congratulations in advance.

Message to traveling Metro fans: while you can count on Mad dog, here, to not instigating anything and probally kill a hyped plot to do something stupid by drunken fans, he can not talk for every die hard fan who wants the metro franchise to just die. Fair warning!

2. eric d

eric d Member

Sep 9, 1998
    Did someone say face painted South Americans? I may stay home.

3. metroflip73

metroflip73 Member

Mar 3, 2000
    NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Notice how MADDOG isn't sayin jack after the firecracker incident?

They set the precedent.

4. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    Dude, you need to chill. I'm here simply to remind you of a stupid rivalry between the fans. You indirectly calling me childish and stupid only makes me care less of you guys.

What ever dude. I bet ur the type that runs into walls, gets up, runs into it again, gets up, ....action repeats. If every thing was MARY, and if NY had the class of the other fans around the league, then I would probally offer some of you a beer. Continue to delude yourself that every fan ur traveling with are peace keepers.

Screw u guys, Im no longer attending the game. Good luck.

5. metrocorazon

metrocorazon Member

May 14, 2000
    OH NO!!! We're DEAD!!

DAMN YOU RON!!!!

Why did you have to make fun of this guy? He was our only hope of surving the tuff DC crowd!

6. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    Do you actually think that a persons loyalty to a team begins when he or she becomes a member of BigSoccer? Our time spent on this forum only means the both of you have been internet whores longer then me (internet whores: one who spends much of their time online).

Idiot DC fan is correct. That dude, argentinian, went to jail a few months later. Havent seen him around since. Obviously you cant judge the entire DC fan base for the actions of a fool, but you guys did. You guys didnt even attack the people that were affiliated with the dudes fan club. Oh well, what happend, happend. You guys dont make visitation of your stadium very welcoming for us, no wonder the majority of DC's true die hard fans dont make visitation for you guys any easier.

7. metrocorazon

metrocorazon Member

May 14, 2000
    As opposed to DC United whores who spend much of their time sucking deek.
    OH THE IRONY!!