What Premiership Team Do you Hate the most?

Discussion in 'England Rivalries' started by Neo¹, Nov 30, 2004.

1. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    I was being figurative. Pretending 10 foreigners in a youth team isn't an issue is still fully King Canute. There are very obviously 10 alternatives at youth teams around the country that are every bit as good a bet at that level as the ten foreigners that Arsenal have chosen to uproot for their own benefit on the off chance that one or two of them might turn into top-level footballers.

2. goonermaui

goonermaui Arsenal No Ka 'Oi

May 12, 2006
    Lahaina Maui
    You know what mate?...I, a Gooner till the day I die, have to concede that
    you made a very good example of Arsenal in terms of defending yourself against those that might feel you had some bias against foreign players in the English Football Leagues.

Only thing that I would like to contribute, is that we were certainly not the first.!!!!!!!

There are many examples that I could give in recent history....but what's the point.?..The English Football Leagues have many International players now.
    We can't change that...We can only hope that each team will continue to work on the local youth programmes that they have, and each team will still have local lads that have a chance to be 'sponsored' thru the system by
    playing well in school, or county games and being watched by scouts from the "big" clubs.

:)

3. gigi_riva

gigi_riva New Member

Sep 17, 2006
    Hull
    liverpool, because everyone arounds me supports them purely based on their champions league win, and i dont like benitez.

4. tim10

tim10 Member

May 23, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia
    Chelsea, more than anyone, because of their following of idiotic bandwagons, and their coach who makes an exuse every time his team loses rather than admiting his players didn't play well on the day and trys to improve them.

I really hope that the russian d*ckhead leaves them next year, and they are forced to sell all their players, then wind up in the second division, oh how wonderful that would be :D

5. Juan Carlos II

Jan 14, 2004
    Lytham St Annes
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Blackburn, just because.

6. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    I think we were actually the first to do it in the late 90s.

7. Batcave Brigade

Batcave Brigade New Member

Aug 11, 2001
    Jersey City, NJ
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Now if you say anything negative about Arsenal your immediately accused of being a racist.

Typical Arsenal fan...ooh la la you make fun of ze creamy white sauces and baguettes so were gonna run and hide behind a racial stereotype, wah waaaah waaaaaaaah, leave us alone you horrible fascists.

Sound famaliar? Like another north London club perhaps?

8. Miles Brasher

Miles Brasher Member

Sep 6, 2004
    Coventry,England

Sorry I'm confused are you being sarcastic with this post ?

9. Drench

Drench Red Card

Jul 28, 2006
    I can't say I dislike any team in the Premiership, I however do not like Bolton and Blackburn's style of play. It's borders on sheer thuggery. :eek:

10. OrlandoSPUR

OrlandoSPUR **** the Nomads

Apr 8, 2005
    Orlando, FL
    ....are you talking about the infamous last day still? Or something more sinister in regards to the racial stereotype of Spurs fans?......if the latter is the case for a born and bred American i congratulate you BB on showing the type of vile ignorance that must be bred into 'ammers fans. why don't you run along and sing some songs about brain tumours to your ex-manager :rolleyes:

11. Mr. Bee

Mr. Bee New Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Buzzing Around
    Club:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I find this quote from a Newcastle fan to a Pompey fan bumpworthy

12. Batcave Brigade

Aug 11, 2001
    Jersey City, NJ
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Wow, that was quick, thanks for proving my point so quickly Orlando me old China.

Oh and yet another thing Spurs and Arsenal fans have in common, a total lack of any sense of humor. Two peas in a pod, no wonder you hate each other so much.

13. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    You were, under Vialli. But it was an exception then, it no longer is because of the regularity of Arsenal's approach to this.

14. OrlandoSPUR

Apr 8, 2005
    Orlando, FL
    .....you're welcome BB, but I don't know how that really proves your point, but more shows your way of thinking......i wonder what your Israeli player will think when he hears some of the abuse that will come from his own supporters?

....some things are funny and some things not.

let me tell you a little story:

I parked in a handicap spot today and when I came back to my car the Traffic Warden was writing up my ticket.

I let him know I had a disability, so he asked me what my disability was.

so this is what i said:

"Tourettes now ******** off, you cvnt"

15. Batcave Brigade

Aug 11, 2001
    Jersey City, NJ
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    I implied that Spurs fans might be a bit oversensitive and then two seconds later you were accusing me of being a racist without any basis whatsoever.

Yossi has never had any problems with our supporters and neither did Eyal Berkovic before him. You can’t blame us for John Hartson kicking Eyal in the head during training:D

I wonder how your squad felt after your whole team was abused after getting a result vs Fulham? Shame on you.

16. OrlandoSPUR

Apr 8, 2005
    Orlando, FL
    ...well that was nothing to do with racist chanting more the frustrations of punters who expect more against a side who were playing two CB's in the MF. I dislike booing of the team, but sometimes its the right of the people who pay good money who watch the team to let them know what they think. The expectations rightly so were sky high this season in N17....but the side has produced mediocre displays in most of our games. And having played 3 at the Lane the fans expect more than 4 pts.

I don't really care what your thoughts are in regards to race, but there was really no point writing that, BB imo you were looking for a rise and I'm happy to have done that. Sensitivity, maybe, but back in the day it was a very real thing around the grounds....as was the reason we started taking on the mantle of the YID's

17. Mr. Bee

Mr. Bee New Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Buzzing Around
    Club:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Point of clarification, it was a CB and a fullback

Carryon :)

18. ManUfanatic

ManUfanatic New Member

Oct 25, 2006
    Kent, England
    It has to be Chelsea with me and not because of the fact they have money to burn. But the fact that they throw money at problems rather than fixing them the old fashion way.

19. Flyemirates2491

Mar 8, 2007
    Roma, Italia
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    uhhh tottenham for the simple reason that i'm an arsenal fan. other than that, i dont hate anyone, although i do hate chelski's manager.

20. Gunner14Kiwi

Gunner14Kiwi New Member

Feb 21, 2007
    BlackCaps town
    Agree with that last point fully.

21. Juan Carlos II

Jan 14, 2004
    Lytham St Annes
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    West Ham.....thought I'd better get that one in quick before they're relegated.

Reason, they assume because they helped win the WC in 1966 they have a god given right to be in the top flight.

22. FreezerBurn

FreezerBurn New Member

Mar 16, 2007
    Sydney, Australia
    P*mpey

why? cause im a saints fan...

23. luciusmagister

luciusmagister New Member

Feb 23, 2004
    7th Heaven
    Chelsea and the R.A.G.(s)! Need I explain?

24. Seviliano

Seviliano New Member

Mar 4, 2007
    israel
    west ham

becuse their fans are racists

25. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    Yep, they are the only fan group that are racist huh? :rolleyes: