What player do you think will bethe impact of Apertura

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by Madskills, Jun 30, 2005.

1. Madskills

Madskills New Member

Jun 13, 2005
    What player do you think will be the one with the most impact in the Apertura 2005. And why

2. jlscrub

jlscrub New Member

Jul 9, 2004
    Toronto
    i expect luduena too blow it up even more.

Hopefully Nunez for Cruz Azul will make a splash the way Piojo or Luduena did last season.

3. Pottermaniac

Pottermaniac New Member

Nov 28, 2004
    RGV, texas
    I think it'll be a new comer.

4. devilman

devilman Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Houston,Tx.
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Omar bravo was the the highest scoring mexican(12) in goleo individual , 2nd tied w/Kleber i expect it to be the season of the mexican striker w/ fonseca, bravo and borgetti fighting for campionato de goleo

On the gk side i think Cirilo Saucedo (dorados) & Omar 'el gato' Ortiz to have excellent season's

5. smartbomb

smartbomb Member

Jul 25, 2004
    Club:
    Club Tigres de la UANL
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Tressor Moreno, for Necaxa

6. jlscrub

jlscrub New Member

Jul 9, 2004
    Toronto
    Oh ya. I have seen this fool play live.

He's good.

7. chapulin

chapulin Member

Feb 27, 2005
    El Estado Dorado
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    If he gets the playing time, Andres Ugalde!!! He's fvckin awesome!!!

Also I expect Oswaldo Sanchez to be back in top form this season along with Borgetti. Loco Abreu can come back too on Dorados.

8. Rusty_Shackleford

Mar 24, 2004
    Aldo de Nigris for UANL.

9. changoguapo

changoguapo New Member

Mar 11, 2004
    Bakersfield, Cali.
    Good one! He was benched for awhile and exploded at the end and at the Libertadores. I think he has a chance to be the next top forward.

10. Rusty_Shackleford

Mar 24, 2004
    yeah, i think so as well

and i don't think he was benched, he was injured. maybe benched while he recovered from the injury. but yeah, im pretty sure he was injured.

i really hope he does good, (1) because tigres are my team, and (2) the national team needs more depth at the position

11. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    I think that distinction will go to Roberto Nurse !!! He will be at Atlante and allready surounded by some talented players that if he gets playing time he can explode into the scene, specially because he has the makings of a good strikers.

12. smartbomb

smartbomb Member

Jul 25, 2004
    Club:
    Club Tigres de la UANL
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Nurse is very interesting; let's hope 'El Profe' Cruz dares to play with him instead of Galaz... Atlante also has Ugalde and Ramirez there (I think)... Carlos Ramirez has an impressive goals-to-minutes-played ratio, almost like Aaron Padilla.

Hopefully we can find a good striker to use as an alternative to Borgetti; someone among Padilla, Nurse, Marquez or either of the DeNigris.

13. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    i hope that this will be the season of the Mexican forwards. it's time that a Mexican won el titulo de goleo. hopefully players like Bravo, De Nigris, Marquez Lugo, Kikin, etc will come out strong and play like with huevos :) i also look forward in seeing our goalies in action. San Oswaldo showed at Confederaciones that he is still the best keeper in Mexico and he is back in top form for Apertura. Corona and Ochoa will also be goalies to keep an eye on.