What makes Donnarumma so special?

Discussion in 'Italy' started by Marco91, May 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marco91

Marco91 Member+

Mar 12, 2016
    At home
    Club:
    Dijon FCO
    Do you wonder why Donnarumma is so high rated? well i think that the coppa italia final against Juve says it all; Would be normal for a 17 years old gk to get a little emotional and lose focus on the game, wich can bring him to make mistakes. Gigio, on the other hand, has guts like no others young gk, he doesn't know what pressure is and the bigger the matches are, the better he plays. Sure he makes little mistakes sometimes, but it's all a natural process.

Rosay repped this.
  2. Pietro Calcio

Pietro Calcio Member+

Jul 28, 2007
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    so when are you going to admit you are really Korean?...you spend like 90 percent of your time there....hey whatever floats your boat man :ROFLMAO:

3. Marco91

Marco91 Member+

Mar 12, 2016
    At home
    Club:
    Dijon FCO
    Me and Korean? Lol.

4. Pietro Calcio

Pietro Calcio Member+

Jul 28, 2007
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    @Marco91 ok...lol...whatever you say. just think it's weird that someone from Cagliari of all places , yet is also a Milan fan too, has this fixation with Korean football posting most of the time in their forums....but whatever...we'll take plastics!...I guess

InsigneForBalonD'or repped this.
  5. johnny6

johnny6 Member+

AC Milan
    Italy
    Jun 29, 2011
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I'm from Sardinia and not everyone is a Cagliari fan, yes we sorta cheer for them when they play but most of us are Milan and Juve fans.

Marco91 repped this.
  6. Pietro Calcio

Pietro Calcio Member+

Jul 28, 2007
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Yes I'm aware of that ....but if he is from Sardegna ( Cagliari ) then why the hell does he spend all his time posting in the asian forums?

Do you know anyone from Sardegna with a fixation for Korean/Asian football? ......shit....I don't know anyone in all of Italia who gives a shit about Asian football.....that was my point.....he claims he is Italian ....I'm not buying it....He also is quick to talk about Italy - South Korea 2002 and add fuel...it makes me skeptical???.....

sorry @Marco91 :cautious:

7. johnny6

johnny6 Member+

AC Milan
    Italy
    Jun 29, 2011
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Yeah I understand, no we don't like Koreans or Korean calcio. Also, we have a lot of Asians immigrating to Sardinia for whatever reason which makes locals a little angry.

Pietro Calcio repped this.
  8. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    There is an italian poster on here who follows German football and posts mostly in the German forum. What the big deal ?

Its not like any Cagliari fan has much to say here in our section anyways....

Dante and DDR repped this.
  9. Pietro Calcio

Pietro Calcio Member+

Jul 28, 2007
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    #9 Pietro Calcio, May 23, 2016
    Last edited: May 23, 2016
    Germany is in Europe, has a great league and is right next to Italy...so that make a hell of alot more sense...and maybe this poster you speak of is half german/half Italian like our beloved Montolivo? :ROFLMAO:

but someone who claims they are ethnically Italian from Cagliari but is fixated only really with Korea/Asian football and posts basically only in there doesn't make any sense to me...none really

I've never met an Italian who cares about Korean/Asian league football....hell I don't think anybody I know in Italy even knows it exists lol......he's suspect :cautious::cautious:

but hey....if he wants to pretend to be Italian what should I care right?

Imitation is the highest form of flattery right ? :D

10. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Does he have something to prove to you ? How many Americans watch the EPL who have no connection to to England ?

People develop their own fixations. Hell there was a Torino fan here who was from the Napoli area how does that make sense ?

11. Pietro Calcio

Pietro Calcio Member+

Jul 28, 2007
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    #11 Pietro Calcio, May 23, 2016
    Last edited: May 23, 2016
    Chooch....people from the states don't have the same connection the way Italians do to football and you know that...so it's easy for them to connect to english teams...especially since they ya know...speak english??? there is a cultural bridge there that makes it easy for them to follow and understand the EPL.

but how many ethnic italians can speak Korean or even read it? from Cagliari?....how would this sudden interest in Korean/Asian football on the other side of the world even come to someone who is ethnically Italian from Cagliari? Italians that follow football are usually culturally tied to it at least in someway . So someone from Napoli who is a Torino fan (which is still Serie A and in Italy) isn't quite as strange as someone from Cagliari who is obsessed with Korean football specifically.....I believe you know what I'm talking about so I will leave it at that....

also he has nothing to prove....but why is that whenever he talks about Italian football in any way he mostly does it in the Korean forum...why not here?....when I pointed that out over there he came here. This was like his first post in the Italy forum after adding fuel to the fire in the Korean thread about the Italy-South Korea match in 2002...when I pointed that out over there came here...wonder why?

perhaps that is why I'm a little wary of this fellow...but whatever

12. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I think you are just over thinking something that nobody has any right to say whats what on. You do not know this man personally nor do I.

My point is that there are strange things people like and thats that.

13. Pietro Calcio

Pietro Calcio Member+

Jul 28, 2007
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    sure chooch...you can be his cheer leader...whatever your " reasons "

Rosay and La Magica repped this.
  14. Marco91

Marco91 Member+

Mar 12, 2016
    At home
    Club:
    Dijon FCO
    I usually post about italian football in other forums, and after seeing so garbage posts in this topic, that's exactly what i will keep doing from now on.

15. Pietro Calcio

Pietro Calcio Member+

Jul 28, 2007
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    ????

thanks...there are enough socks already

16. Marco91

Marco91 Member+

Mar 12, 2016
    At home
    Club:
    Dijon FCO
    Socks lol, there are others forum in italy, you know.

The quality of football in the k league is pretty good, and some teams are on the same level as our medium-high sides in the Serie B.

17. Pietro Calcio

Pietro Calcio Member+

Jul 28, 2007
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    #17 Pietro Calcio, May 24, 2016
    Last edited: May 24, 2016
    you go to mostly the Korean/Japan/Asian forums on the rare occasion you decide to talk about Italian football?.....instead of....wait for it.... the Italian forums? because there are other forums?..... riiiiggght

thought you decided to keep doing that?

absolutely not

and "our" is not a word I would use in your case

18. Marco91

Marco91 Member+

Mar 12, 2016
    At home
    Club:
    Dijon FCO
    Absolutely yes, the top teams are not garbage at all. If you are ignorant about K league and think is as good as the Serie D is not my problem.

19. Pietro Calcio

Pietro Calcio Member+

Jul 28, 2007
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    so defensive about the Korean league? for an Italian?

go away....it's obvious now

20. Marco91

Marco91 Member+

Mar 12, 2016
    At home
    Club:
    Dijon FCO
    Mate i used to think the same as you, and after seeing a few matches i was wrong, so wrong.

Some K league players will play in the epl or bundesliga this summer\winter.

21. Pietro Calcio

Pietro Calcio Member+

Jul 28, 2007
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    #21 Pietro Calcio, May 24, 2016
    Last edited: May 24, 2016
    so you make a thread about Donnarumma but somehow your focus changes to the importance of the K league and the quality of it's players in comparison to Italian football and how these K players will eventually go far in the EPL and Bunde......ok......why not Serie A too then?

Mate I think you're confused....I'm going to leave this alone now....it should be abundantly clear now to everyone else here at this point

anyway sorry I offended your precious Korean league....didn't think an Italian would be so offended by it......wait...what happened to Donnarumma again :rolleyes:?

La Magica, Rosay and St. Michael's Sword repped this.
  22. Marco91

Marco91 Member+

Mar 12, 2016
    At home
    Club:
    Dijon FCO
    There are some clubs interested in some k league players, you dont believe it?

And also, i never said the k league is better than medium- high serie B, i only said that some teams are not inferior at all compared to an Avellino or Novara.

23. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma