What made the players fight on Saturday (ECU v. URU)??

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by Manolo, Oct 13, 2005.

1. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    Remember when Ulises was taken down hard by Gustavo Varela? Then I think Recoba said something to him, and all of a sudden both teams were in a big scuffle. I saw the game twice and can't figure out why they got so mad.

Does anybody who saw this have any idea what happened :confused: ?

2. Ciclon_Ecuatoriano

Ciclon_Ecuatoriano New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    Toronto
    it must have been something that dirty chino said to DLC... I wish DLC got one minute alone with chino, he would murder his ass!!

3. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    welcome back manolo

for all the newbees here: Manolo is the oldest ECUADORIAN fan in bigsoccer, he always help in 2000/01 to keep the name of ecuador HIGH.....him and burrito from miami. (he no longer is here since sidspaceman killed his name)

4. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
    Nice to meet you Manolo and it is good to have you back. :)

5. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I thought Burrito was Mexican? :D

6. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    Thanks for the warm welcome back!! I have been busy with school and work, but I am still here! Whatever happened to my friend Chilenooooo, who used to say Ecuador will never make it to the WC??? I don't see him around anymore.

Hey is anybody planning to go to Germany?

7. kaviedes_freak

kaviedes_freak New Member

Oct 1, 2004
    Toronto
    wish I could, but I will be in Japan at that time! :eek:

8. ceejay187

ceejay187 Member

Mar 30, 2005
    New Jersey
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Hiyadoing Manolo ... Its funny because my boy is from Uruguay and we went to watch the game at my boys Bar/lounge called Spectrum in jackson heights and he was the only Celeste there...lol....he didnt even take his jacket off to show off his shirt ... too many Ecuas...Uruguallos were stressed out in Quito with that altitude killing them...

9. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    the only ecuadorian player with balls is Edwin Tenorio. De ay todos son **************es,they were scared of the italians on WC 2002,we had a good of beating them,if it wasnt because they were scared.

10. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    things are different now! it isn't the fault of our players, it was Gomez to blame! Suarez makes our guys ferocious and fearless, just the attitude we need to combine with the strength and ability we already have!

11. afa10fef

afa10fef Member

Aug 13, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    scared? i dont think so. It was just that they RESPECTED them too much when truly they couldv'e played a better game against the Italians.