What is the best section to sit in during game?

Discussion in 'Women's Fans and More' started by sisterluke, Aug 15, 2012.

1. sisterluke

sisterluke Member

Sep 27, 2008
    Los Angeles,CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Sol
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Now that the USWNT are going to Carson, CA I can finally see them within a 20 mile drive instead of 450 miles it took me when I drove to Arizona. Anyway, I haven't been to a live game in months, and I've been wondering what section do you guys think is best for soccer match? I usually just buy the cheapest section which is the endline but I was thinking of maybe either a corner seat or one of the side sections. Also as far as rows, does anyone have a row they favor?

2. ysantos

ysantos Member

United States
    Sep 24, 2006
    Gardena
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm actually with the American Outlaws: Los Angeles chapter, and we are in the process of trying to put a supporters section together for that match. If we can pull it off we'd be by the player tunnel on the southern endline of the stadium.

3. Roger Allaway

Roger Allaway Member+

Apr 22, 2009
    Warminster, Pa.
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The higher the better.

4. kolabear

kolabear Member+

Nov 10, 2006
    los angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    To see the play unfold, Roger's right. Home Depot Center's a great stadium for soccer though and you can't really go wrong. In midfield, I'd say row J or K and up has sufficient elevation and allows you to be a little closer to the field to see some players a little closer when they're your side of the field. You might have to be a tad higher in corners and endlines to see action well when it's on the other end of the field - maybe row P and up?

5. sisterluke

sisterluke Member

Sep 27, 2008
    Los Angeles,CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Sol
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    thanks I havent purchased my ticket yet but I'll probably end up going alone since my friends bailed on me :(:(
    I figure I'll see if I can get the more expensive sideline seats this time around since I'm going alone

6. kolabear

kolabear Member+

Nov 10, 2006
    los angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Maybe see you at the game. Send me a PM or I'll send one. I'm still trying to round up a couple people to go but I've been busy (when I haven't been trying to keep the cultural and silly side of the US Women's forum going this week)

7. sisterluke

sisterluke Member

Sep 27, 2008
    Los Angeles,CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Sol
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    wow some sections are already "Sold Out". Thinking about springing the extra dough on some upper midfield seats. Section 231,232,or 233. OR I could do endline like I always do... I just hate when I can't see the other half of the field lol

8. lukephan

lukephan Member+

Oct 1, 2012
    If you are a real fan, you do not sit during a football match. ;)

SiberianThunderT repped this.
  9. Nacional Tijuana

Nacional Tijuana St. Louis City

St. Louis City SC
    May 6, 2003
    San Diego, Calif.
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I like fairly close and center line, myself. Too far to one side and I feel like my attention isn't as good as it can be.