What games are on this weeked?

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by dtoste, Sep 4, 2002.

1. dtoste

dtoste New Member

Sep 2, 2001
    San Jose Ca
    It just seems like you can't find schedules out anywhere. Will the England vs Portugal match be on Rtpi this weekend? I see no games on this weekend does anyone know anything about this?

2. Selecao2002

Selecao2002 New Member

Oct 20, 2000
    MA
    RTPi HAD the game on its schedule, but it is not there anymore. I know the game is owned by PPV (in England, I believe), so at the very least we will seeing it on tape delay. My advice would be to keep checking RTPi's website.

3. dtoste

dtoste New Member

Sep 2, 2001
    San Jose Ca
    That is why I'm asking. I remember seeing it on their site but it is gone now. I guess tape delay is better than nothing. Thanks.

4. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    24 horas newspaper

Saturday
    SPT
    11:00 AM
    England vs Portugal

west coast 8 am in the morning.

5. nas2nj

nas2nj New Member

Jun 12, 2002
    Newark, NJ
    I just called SPT and they will be giving the game to comercial and residential subcribers only. Not on SPT cable.

In other words who ever got that new setup will be seeing the game.

RTPi will not show the game.

6. nas2nj

nas2nj New Member

Jun 12, 2002
    Newark, NJ
    The game will start at 11:00am EST

If you ever want to find out anything about SPT, you can call them at 973-344-8888

7. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    I'm happy with the DISH and Cablevision, Spt can have it. If there is a big game I just go to one of the local bars, other wise I listen to Antenna1.
    Sport TV will go international starting in Europe by the end year, hope after they finish the contract with SPT they will televise the games themeselves.

8. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    Last year at this time was only me and Seleccao posting today we got a heavy crew. We came along way, I wish you here during the WC, we had guys from all over Portugal sending congratulations to the USA. They had style something I never forget.
    Abola pt had are sight on the bola on line.

9. Selecao2002

Selecao2002 New Member

Oct 20, 2000
    MA
    Frank,

It's too bad the site crashed, and we lost all of those posts. I would love to see how some of those guys are doing.

10. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    some of my favor
    Rui Figo
    Ladylion
    Cristovao
    The first young lady that post she was from Ca. and was playing soccer I forgot here name.
    and on and on

Cunha III is taken 9 exams in the next 6 months, is going for his architect licenses, so he won't be posting too much.

11. nas2nj

nas2nj New Member

Jun 12, 2002
    Newark, NJ
    Yes Ladylion.

What happened to her?
    She had some good info.

12. nas2nj

nas2nj New Member

Jun 12, 2002
    Newark, NJ
    By the way, does anyone know what that light bulb beside our name stands for.
    Some are white, some are yellow.

13. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    Its a warning the yellow card is coming
    ah ah ah

Cappellari got the red when I did, he got it change to a yellow, you guys got my change to a yellow, he don't have any cards anymore.. We did the same thing I would say bigsoccer is bias./

14. Fender playa

Fender playa New Member

Mar 18, 2002
    Vancouver/Canada
    Before i joined i remember reading what Rui figo said.what happened to him,

15. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    Rui Figo was one of my favor.
    He comeback after the Portugal game but was very disappointed, he also was traveling working all over the World, his probably stock in some foreign country.