what does everyone want to for FCNY?

Discussion in 'F.C. New York' started by redmetrobullstars, Oct 7, 2009.

1. redmetrobullstars

Nov 13, 2006
    Long Island, NY
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    for me:
    1) No soccer moms
    2) Singing, lots of singing.
    3) Good atmosphere behind the net.
    4) Terraces
    5) Pitch invasions at the end of every match (joke)
    6) A good pub before the match (Dizzy Lizards is pretty good. A lot of hot college girls in there). Actually, I wonder if that place is even still open...?

I'm sure as hell going to be at just about every home game (unless it conflicts with classes at Uni).

Anyone plan on doing weekend away games? I live in Suffolk, so I'm down for car-pooling to Rochester or somewhere else.

I have been waiting for a NY team as GS is to far for me nor is it NY. Since they changed to "Red Bull" I have had a hard time committing myself to them simply for the name.

2. longislandsoccer

longislandsoccer New Member

Jun 7, 2009
    Lynbrook
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Dizzy's is a nice place and is still around. Bar Social (formally Crebets which was formely Bogarts) is excellent as well. It has an upscale feel, with lots of Tvs and lots of space. Multiple levels. Dizzys is kinda small.

3. napolisoccer

napolisoccer Member

NYCFC - Napoli
    Feb 20, 2005
    Napoli
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    1) NYFC in MLS in 2012
    2) A soccer stadium in Queens

4. Wile Coyote

Wile Coyote Red Card

Sep 21, 2000
    Punta del Este, Uru.
    Club:
    Club Nacional de Football
    napoli worry about your real team in napoli what the hell do you know about queens...

FCNY in mls 2012...please dude worry about napoli and that they are not in serie B in 2012...

you want a team to follow on the internets and a stadium in queens you will never go to....

look man some one here will send you a shirt of the team if they are not folded by 2012...

Cosmos make a note of that...........

5. longislandsoccer

longislandsoccer New Member

Jun 7, 2009
    Lynbrook
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    No need to be mean...seriously

6. redmetrobullstars

Nov 13, 2006
    Long Island, NY
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    who cares what input he puts. he can be a fan, too. just because he lives in another country.

you support nacional. does anyone on a forum of theirs tell you to ******** off because you don't live in that country (or don't live there anymore)? Same idea.

how about this one (if you are from another country). ******** off my NY team. I was born here and its my town with my team. Don't support my NY team or give input. Support your own team form your country.

Get my point?