What are the best FG Predators available?

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by woj101, Jul 10, 2005.

1. woj101

woj101 New Member

Jul 10, 2005
    Bought some preds years ago and they were great and lasted ages, but since then there's been shed loads of new models which I don't know anything about.

Which ones do people consider the best (irrespective of price) - in terms of comfort, grip, lightness, ball-striking, keeping water out etc?

Cheers guys.

2. squelid

squelid New Member

Mar 14, 2004
    Pulse2s probably because they are the newest. I have classic pulses and have been great. Havent really noticed any difference between manias, but manias in fg are quit ehard to find now so pulses r ur besst bet.

3. metropolis2k

metropolis2k New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    England
    I own Pulses and I recommend them. They're extremely comfortable and seem well built if you take care of them. I'm getting a second pair soon most probably.

4. woj101

woj101 New Member

Jul 10, 2005
    Cheers guys, but I've just had a quick change of heart and have decided on a pair of Puma cellerator 4s - i like synthetic boots cos they keep the water out so well and I've seen these for a decent price (£59.99)

5. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite

AHHH mighty fine choice!! You'll be very happy with them. Much better than pulses, although pulses are a VERY close second. Did you find them online for that price? Just wondering. thanks!

6. htafc

htafc New Member

Dec 12, 2004
    England
    i know this post is too late to help you, but it may help someone else, pulses for me! a lot of people, in fact the majoraty hate them, but mine have lasted for ages and still feel nice!

7. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite
    Ive used mine frequently, and they are in fantastic shape. It amazes me that people have the sole splitting problem. Too bad about the new preds. :(

8. matthewfoo

matthewfoo Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Singapore
    lol PUMA ALERT!

9. woj101

woj101 New Member

Jul 10, 2005
    Yeh, I did find the pumas online - prosportuk - based in norwich.

10. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite

What color did you end up getting?

11. nemesisj

nemesisj Member

Dec 12, 2003
    Culver City(L.A.,CA)
  12. Skizz

Skizz Guest