What a load of rubbish

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Farhaway, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    I have stayed off this site because I can't believe what is going on at this club, we are a bloody disgrace and the final straw has to Yedlin signing for the scum for 5 mill, we spent that on 2 youngsters who are supposed to be for the future and have been thrown into the deep end. Still no M'Vila not a sign of him and we are going for someone from Barnsley------------I mean come on here what the hell are we looking at-----------after the way Sam got us playing and the team was there to build on and the promise of 4-5 quality players and money to be spent as all the dead wood was gone, players wanting to come (for a change) to us and we support this club, can someone tell me why??????????????

Once again we were lead up the garden path of false promises and brighter things to come but now we are weaker, a hell of a lot weaker than we were at the end of last season---------------------and we only survived once again-----------------can anyone honestly see us doing it again because I bloody well can't!!!!!

P'ed off you bet I am, and big time as well.:mad::mad::mad:

2. CannuchMackem

CannuchMackem Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Welcome back Far.....glad to see you again :)
    Things can only get better.....after all it can't get much worse!!

So here is what's going on as we speak ( to make you feel better)....Athletico Madrid right back is getting a medical at the AoL. Javier Manquilla 22 is someone DM has had an eye on for some time. Next is Alfie Mawson also 22 is a CD who is not tall but has the knack of leaping like Tim Cahill. Sevilla defensive midfielder and captain Vicente Iborra, is thought to be on his way to Sunderland. He is 28 and tall not unlike Kirtchy.......and lastly, Yann M'Villa is understood to be on Wearside to finalize his deal.
    Now doesn't that make you feel better?

KTF mate ;)

3. CannuchMackem

CannuchMackem Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Oh.....I forgot.....I heard a rumour that BSA passed along all the info and his assessments from last season to DM, and indicated that Yedlin was not ready for the PL yet. Having said that DM has picked up other players that are the same, so who knows............Ha'Way the Lads

4. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Well CM if all you say is true then I would feel a little happier but I would have to see it first, we were running around like headless chooks (Chikens) last night and apart from the goal not much to shout about (Pickfords save was good) I await with bated breath and hope I can eat words but to be honest this team frustrates the hell out me at times. I am thinking of heading over in January (cold I know coming fro our summer) but I wasn't going to go and watch a team of trainee's playing, I just hope you are correct and if you are I may have more hope than I have now!!

5. CannuchMackem

CannuchMackem Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    One in Far.....Manquilla on a 1 year loan, with the option to buy after that.
    Lets see if the rest happens :cool: