We've got Galindo now...but what else is needed?

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by boliviankidd622, Feb 25, 2010.

1. dsauna

dsauna Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    We simply don't have someone better than him in the Bolivian league. We have Edimir Rodriguez, I haven't seen him play, but people tell me Schapa is much better. Rivero has done way too many mistakes and also doesn't have any discipline.

Also Schiapa is Quintero's favorite player he took him from Blooming to Bolivar to Oriente winning tournaments in all of those teams and creating a strong defense with him. Bolivar's defense is not even close to what it was with him in there.

2. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    Very true. How old is he? Dude is great in the air, has decent speed and to be honest with you, he's far better then your typical concacaf defender. We need someone with a physical presense for the nats, and he has that. I'd love to have him on the team. Dudes no pushover, at least not in the Bolivian league. Would he be willing to play for Bolivia though? Dudes pure defender. Not someone that will join in the attack much, or ever. I know we're used to sending defenders up front, but that's a habit I'll be happy to break; given the slow pace and lack of speed they'd normally posses.

I'm liking Quinteros alot more. He's taking with him which to me is always the most important part of any team, DEFENSE. Defense is definitely the key to success.

Anyhow, raldes is probably good until 2018, the most. All other defending positions are to be honest, up for grabs. Nothing locked in, unfortunately. I'm hoping the vets are pushed off by younger and faster dudes, but we'll see.

3. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Yes, Schiapa' really is something else as far as D' goes for every club he has played at. Although a tad' bit old, he wouldnt be bad to have if he stays in his form fo rthe next 4 years.