Pre-match: Weltmeister vs. 2nd place 9/3/14

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by P to the Wee, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Rosebud

Rosebud Member+

Aug 5, 2012
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Club:
    Union Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Nope, don't even mind him personally he's just really annoying to watch for the nt because of how massively limited he is. It's like the shit I've talked about Poldi, Merte, Schmelzer or Sven bender. There are some guys who are fine players but just aren't good enough for a generation that should challenge the achievements of Beckenbauer's team from the 70s. And the more I've been forced to watch a certain player fail for the nt team the more annoying they are, which is why per was more annoying to me than Gomez.

The fans jeering him in a glorified WC celebration was stupid shit from a group of idiots, but none of my criticism has been inaccurate and I wouldn't miss him at all if he retired from the nt. Not with Schurrle, kruse, Volland, Draxler and Werner coming through behind Reus and mueller, just begging Jogi to go two at the top like he did for a half against Algeria.

Psychosis hsv repped this.
  2. Hendrik

Hendrik Member+

Aug 27, 2005
    Deutschland
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Gomez on the boo birds:

"It's not nice what happened on Wednesday. The missed chances certainly triggered the boos, but overall it had little to do with the match, they have a history. It's always the same. It's rather personal, cliche-based. I ask myself "why". I can't do anything about it that some say I'm handsome. I can't do anything about it that some say I'm tall.

I never wanted to use those arguments [his appearence] but after this match I'm telling myself those people don't know what it brings about, for my parents for example. It doesn't bother me, I've been confronted by it for 6 years. The first person in the stands starts to boo, the other look at him, laugh and join in to boo the "Chancentod" [someone well known for wasting chances]."

http://m.bild.de/sport/fussball/mar...te=L,wantedContextId=17410084.bildMobile.html

3. Rosebud

Rosebud Member+

Aug 5, 2012
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Club:
    Union Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Is Gomez pulling the I'm so pretty they hate me card? Lol

P to the Wee repped this.
  4. P to the Wee

P to the Wee Red Card

Nov 22, 2011
    Susan is a Little Lamb
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I don't like when fans boo their own players, but that statement was full retard

5. Rosebud

Rosebud Member+

Aug 5, 2012
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Club:
    Union Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Yeah, I may not like Gomez being part of the nt in matches that matter, but that was shorty by the fans and hilarious by the mez.

6. MatthausSammer

MatthausSammer Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    The 'Mez is sure all you haters are simply jelly of his dashingly handsome looks and his awe-inspiringly great hair.

7. Dage

Dage Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 4, 2008
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Thx for proving my point.

8. shap_half

shap_half Member+

Oct 17, 2010
    New York
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Wait, did he really say those things??

9. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Since it is Bild I guess they made him sound so whiny.

10. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    What did you feed Maxwell ha ???? Did i not tell you to make sure its Primo Quality?? :ROFLMAO::D:sick:
    Joking aside...."Easy Win" has a few tricks up his sleeve...and when it needs to shine ( during real tournaments where men are separated from the rest) and guide us to victory...STILL has its effects!
    This will once again be demonstrated during Euro's when the NE will dominate the rest of the continent in typical class and flawless supremacy ( German Style)
    :alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien:
    :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

P to the Wee repped this.