Well, it's been real

Discussion in 'Bill Archer's Guestbook' started by Ted Cikowski, Nov 13, 2004.

1. Ted Cikowski

Ted Cikowski Red Card

May 31, 2000
    I get more negative rep from my posts in the poly forum and I simply can not stand by without using personal attacks any longer. This Barbara June bitch needs to be called a bitch. I'm gonna do it today. I'm also going to be red carded. Mel Brennan is gonna get some love too. So guys, it's been real and I enjoyed this forum more than any other on BS.com.

Don't worry though, I'll just make a new username and come back like I did the last 4 times I was red carded. Remember I was 'Microwave' back from 1998-2000 but that moniker is still suspended by the stupidface.

2. CUS

CUS New Member

Apr 20, 2000
    Good luck. Give us a link to the rant for entertainment value :D

3. Sachin

Sachin New Member

Jan 14, 2000
    La Norte
    Club:
    DC United
    I still don't see a red card or a link.

Sachin

4. Ted Cikowski

Ted Cikowski Red Card

May 31, 2000
    I tried my best to get thrown out.

The post is gone now, I think Smiley saw it though so maybe he can comment.

Barb called me an idiot and then neg repped me calling me "******** for brains" so I responded with something like this:

slut, whore, baby murderer, garbage eating tramp.

I also said that I wish Rat Dog (pakovits, er, packoflies) and Mel Brennan were beheaded since they love to stick up for the freedom fighting peace lovers in Iraq who not only kill but target civillians.

that post was deleted too, but i didn't even et as much as a yellow let alone a red. I already have my new screen name picked out though because I got a few more personal attacks to get off my chest.

don't worry guys, I will do my best to get banned soon.

5. Bill Archer

Bill Archer BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 19, 2002
    Washington, NC
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    FWIW I just don't think you CAN get "sent off" for PoliForum posts. I think they've decided that it's like Rivalries and that anything goes.

It's a sewer and there's no controlling it. I've been fooling around there some lately, don't know why, but today I ran into some of the grossest most blatent religious bogotry I have ever seen in my life and it shocked me.

That's really the problem with the left: the hypocrisy has gotten so obvious, so blatent.

6. Smiley321

Smiley321 Member

Apr 21, 2002
    Concord, Ca
    Yeah, I gave Ted a pos rep on his Barb post, although I did suggest a modification.

Barb seems to be full of herself over her green squares and dishes out neg rep as if the squares make her opinions more equal than others. Good job, Ted, I thought it was worthy of at least a yellow, under ancient (>2 months old) rules.

I don't consider Ratdog worthy of engagement any more. He could be modeled by a random left-wing rant generator. His stuff is very unoriginal and stereotyped.

I like Mel more, his babble can be funny. Mostly, it's just tiresome repeats of whatever he just read in Mother Jones or Democracy Now!

7. Ted Cikowski

Ted Cikowski Red Card

May 31, 2000
    a thread I started earlier

Barbara June is a Bitch

Posted at 1:15 EST and deleted and 1:17 EST with a PM from Garcia, but still no punishment.

Let's see if this goes over any better.....

how to fix our friendship with France
    which can be found here -
    https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3613583#post3613583

8. Smiley321

Smiley321 Member

Apr 21, 2002
    Concord, Ca
    Face it, Ted - you're a failure at being obnoxious. They know that you're really a nice guy pretending to be a jerk.

If you want red cards, you'll need another flagrant sockpuppet. Something that will make everyone puke, like Hillarystwat.

9. Ted Cikowski

Ted Cikowski Red Card

May 31, 2000
    Wow Smiley that sounds like a challenge.

How about this then...

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3617920&posted=1#post3617920

10. Smiley321

Smiley321 Member

Apr 21, 2002
    Concord, Ca
  11. Barbara

Barbara BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 29, 2000
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's not possible for one thing to be more equal than another thing. It's either equal or it isn't. Perhaps it's the failure to grasp simple concepts like that that explains why you constantly post things worthy of negative rep.

Oh, Ted, by the way, you suck at this.

Just so you know.

I think even Ian is better at it than you are.

12. Ted Cikowski

Ted Cikowski Red Card

May 31, 2000

This coming from the person who brings up Timothy Mcveigh in a thread about Islamic extremist.

13. Ted Cikowski

Ted Cikowski Red Card

May 31, 2000
  14. Smiley321

Smiley321 Member

Apr 21, 2002
    Concord, Ca
    I thought that they made everyone read "Animal Farm" in high school. Evidently that's been pushed aside for stuff like "Brucie has Two Daddies" lately.

This is why Barb is better at neg rep - her insulting posts don't quite work.

15. Barbara

Apr 29, 2000
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

What the ******** are you talking about?

Oh wait, never mind. I just remembered that I don't care.

16. Ted Cikowski

Ted Cikowski Red Card

May 31, 2000
    Well I guess there's no arguing with someone who needs to type out reminders to herself that she's not interested in debating in the middle of said debate.

How about you remind yourself to jump off a bridge tonight, ok Barb?

17. Ted Cikowski

Ted Cikowski Red Card

May 31, 2000
    https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3619365#post3619365

Garcia you stupid whore, click on this one if you're so tough

18. Smiley321

Smiley321 Member

Apr 21, 2002
    Concord, Ca
    And Loney gets a yellow card without breaking a sweat.

Garcia must be trying to make Ted jealous.

19. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    Loney just got his for some f-bombs. Ted, I think you know what you have to do.

20. Bill Archer

Bill Archer BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 19, 2002
    Washington, NC
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh come on now; anybody can get a card for "f-bombs". Your Grandmother can get carded for using "f-bombs"

Posters of distinction don't toss around "f-bombs" when they wnt to get carded.

Now granted Loney has - and I am not speaking in hyperbole here - gone completely insane, and can be forgiven. Reading his stuff reminds you of the sort of paranoid ramblings you run across working with the criminally insane. They look you straight in the eye and with all sincerety explain how they HAD to butcher their mother and stuff her remains down the storm sewer, because the Neoconservatives had taken over her dog.

Or something.

But the random lunatic aside, no self-respecting poster tosses off that sort of mindless crap. If a guy like Cikowski wants to get a card, it'll be for something a LOT more creative than doing what sixth graders do to get attention from Mommy.

21. Barbara

Apr 29, 2000
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Then I'm guessing he'll never get a card.

22. Ted Cikowski

Ted Cikowski Red Card

May 31, 2000
    your sauce is weaker than Terry Mcauliff's campaign strategies.

nevertheless you can sit here and talk smack all you want in Archer's forum or the politics forum. You can spread your ideas, Mel can babble on and on about nothing, Loney can make his jokes and Bill Archer, Smiley, CUS, Sachin and I can bash democrat idealogue here in Archers forum. None of it really matters. All that matters is the scoreboard.

GW BUSH 286
    Kerry 252

You lose Bitch.

23. Barbara

Apr 29, 2000
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Actually, we all lose.

24. tog

tog Member

Oct 25, 2000
    Seattle
    Wait? Barbara June is really John Kerry?

Well, no wonder you lost, John. You spent all your time on BigSoccer instead of devising effective campaign strategies.

25. Ted Cikowski

Ted Cikowski Red Card

May 31, 2000
    you're part of the immoral minority of Americans who feel this way. however france agrees with you so please visit the french speaking version of Archer's personal forum and leave this one.