Well done Stuttgart !! [R]

Discussion in 'Germany' started by Basti, Oct 1, 2003.

1. Basti

Basti New Member

May 9, 2002
    Stuttgart 2 - 1 ManU

67" Van Nistelrooy (pen)
    50" Szabics
    52" Kuranyi!!!!!!

Could have been 3-1 but Meira had his penalty saved by Howard

Stuttgart earned me some money! Woot!!!

2. bert patenaude

Apr 16, 2001
    White Plains, NY
    The fans sounded great on the webcast. The team has impressed me in their Bundesliga matches this year. Congratulations to the team and their supporters. A well deserved result.

3. ForeverStuttgart1893

Sep 18, 2003
    Cleveland
    There's only one Kevin Kuryani!!!

4. bert patenaude

Apr 16, 2001
    White Plains, NY
    Hleb ain't no slouch either.

5. mls0soccer0nmu

mls0soccer0nmu New Member

Mar 14, 2003
    Burke, VA
    I really wish I could have watched this game. I'm so excited with how well Stuttgart is doing!

6. cl_hanley

cl_hanley New Member

Sep 3, 2001
    Costa Mesa
    Does "Well done Stuttgart!! [R]" imply a result in the title of this thread? I think it does. The phrasing of the title sort of offsets the "R", don't you think? A better title may have been "Stuttgart vs. ManU [R]".

Not bitching, really. Just making an observation.

7. Basti

Basti New Member

May 9, 2002

[R] meaning there is a result in the thread. Since Stuttgart are on a roll I thought this could be the thread for their matches while the other Stuttgart thread has no [R].
    Thanks for the input though too bad you're not a mod ;)

8. Frankfurt Blue

Sep 3, 2003
    Doytshlund
    Yes, 'Well done Stuttgart'. They played well. However, I have not seen United play so poorly in such a long time. SAF (that's short for Sir Alex Ferguson) has brought in too many new players and got rid of key midfielders. United were awful in the middle of the pitch. And as for defence - Rio '30 million pounds (GBP)' Ferdinand - what a bargain! NOT.

But nice to see Stuttgart win and I hope they progress, as I used to watch them when I lived in Stuttgart. And a win is a win. Hopefully the Bundeliga this season.

9. KinleyDog

KinleyDog New Member

Aug 20, 2003
    hey Stuttgart...

... congratulations on the win. Unexpected but that makes it more gratifying.

10. Germanshepherd

Germanshepherd New Member

May 19, 2003
    Rostock, Deutschland
    Man spielt nur so gut, wie es der Gegner zulässt.

Das ist wohl das was man zu ManU an dem Tag sagen kann. Stuttgart hat Weltklasse gespielt.