Weekend Telemundo schedule

Discussion in 'CONCACAF' started by gohb, Nov 16, 2004.

1. gohb

gohb Member

Apr 27, 2001
    According to the DISH Network online listings, which are pretty reliable, Telemundo will be showing tapes of this Wednesday's games as follows (times Eastern):

Saturday, November 20:

2PM Honduras-Costa Rica
    4PM Guatemala-Canada

Sunday, November 21:

4PM Panama-El Salvador

2. EvanJ

EvanJ Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well that covers two out of the four meaningful games (the other two meaningful games being United States-Jamaica and Trinidad and Tobago-St. Vincent and the Grenadines). Are they showing any games live on Wednesday? I don't have enough interest in any of the weekend taped games to go out of my way to watch them in a language I don't understand.

3. gohb

gohb Member

Apr 27, 2001

The only live telecast is Mexico-St. Kitts & Nevis, at 10PM Eastern on Wednesday.

4. BorrachoNJ

BorrachoNJ New Member

Apr 8, 2001
    NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
    even if commentators spoke bush people language, i would watch anything that's futbol...

5. Latin Pride

Latin Pride Member

Aug 1, 2004
    In your house
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    the only game thats ever shown live is when Mexico is in it, Telemundo u racist bastards.. lol

6. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    that just ended!

now is USA vs Jamaica

change FOR SATURDAY: 4pm Brazil vs Ecuador in Quito
    confirmed: sunday at 3pm panama vs ES :rolleyes:

7. gohb

gohb Member

Apr 27, 2001
    I thought they said the Panama-El Salvador was at 4PM eastern (not 3PM) on Sunday, with Honduras-Costa Rica still at 2PM eastern Saturday. Apparently no telecast of Guatemala-Canada. Still a couple of days for them to change the schedule again!