Week 9 Matches

Discussion in 'Hattrick' started by NoodlesMacintosh, May 27, 2007.

1. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    I was frustrated at home and only won 3-0 against the #5. I had 8 chances and only made the breakthrough in the 72nd minute. Had my Solid SP guy miss a penalty and have a FK saved. To be fair this guy bankrupted himself to get what has to be at least an excellent keeper because he pays him 2,600 bucks a week.

2. Kermmy803

Kermmy803 Member

Jul 10, 2002
    Denton County, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Didn't get a chance to watch this one, and it's probably a good thing after the first half scoreline. :eek:

I went down at the half 4-0 on the road while winning possession at 55%, but did not get one chance during the half.

Came back in the 2nd half, on the strength of 59% possession, to score 5 unanswered goals to win 4-5 and keep my clean sheet in league play. I BETTER run the table in league now after tonight's match. :D

3. Stogey23

Stogey23 Member+

Dec 12, 1998
    San Diego, CA
    Had an overconfidence event and tied 2-2.

4. romagol10

romagol10 Member

Jul 23, 2003
    CO
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Got my ass beat 5-0 by the #4 team. They MOTS'd and I had a IM red carded in the first half. I dropped to 3rd with the loss but still have the best goal differential in the series. I have a good shot at winning the rest of my matches but I'm 6 points out of first so I'll need some help if I want to win the series.

5. ej014

ej014 Member

Jul 17, 2001
    Vacaville, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    6-0 win against the #3, pretty much solidifiying a #2 finish with no real chance at finishing first.

6. phillips10

phillips10 New Member

Oct 15, 2001
    Cranford
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    a real big 4-2 win over the #1 (in the top dIV series) and all of a sudden I'm up to 4th, 4 pts back of the top spot. And my opponent for this wk just sold his team off and quit so I have a walkover/pic to prime the late run.