Week 7 league games

Discussion in 'Hattrick' started by NoodlesMacintosh, Jul 10, 2005.

1. AAGunner3

AAGunner3 Member

Feb 14, 2002
    Atlanta, GA
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    4-1 away victory moves me up to 4th. I can move into 2nd the next couple of week, which is where I always figured I would be. 1st will stay out of reach.

Mongrel FC 221913
    USA V.188

2. Helghallen

Helghallen Member
    Staff Member

Apr 16, 2003
    Raymore, MO
    Pulled out the WTF draw against Bolts. 2-2. I drop to 5th but the big shock was #1's loss to one of the teams to go bot this week. He thought it was giving walkovers already....

3. kopiteinkc

kopiteinkc Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 1, 2000
    Shawnee
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Won a PiC 3-0 at home, now in first by one point as 2nd place lost :D

TS now at satisfied :)

4. MLS SupaStr3

MLS SupaStr3 New Member

Jul 2, 2003
    NJ
    3-1 win on the road. i'm still in first :D

EDIT: o ye, and one of my middies got 5.5 stars. first time i've ever had a player get that many stars

5. Stogey23

Stogey23 Member+

Dec 12, 1998
    San Diego, CA
    I think the pops were from today's game.

Yeah, I'm pleased to take 2 out of the last 3. If you would have asked beforehand, I would have expected winning today's game and dropping the first two. 3 points out of the next 3 games would give me 9 from 18 in this crazy 6 game stretch - anything above that is butter. And yes, my ratings have been great. I wouldn't have really expected a +160 this season - especially with a composed TS and no MOTS.

6. zerorespects

zerorespects New Member

Oct 11, 2003
    Arizona
    wow thats awesome there are HT people on bigsoccer...

7. Helghallen

Helghallen Member
    Staff Member

Apr 16, 2003
    Raymore, MO
    Yes there are. Quite a few of us actually.

There are even two GMs and mod from HT here.

8. MLS SupaStr3

MLS SupaStr3 New Member

Jul 2, 2003
    NJ
    we've been here for a real long time. you should go register in our hattrick registry. i think we're around 80-90 teams registered now

9. mcfarljd

mcfarljd New Member

Apr 12, 2005
    7-0 away win so now i'm +33 GD and 5 points up on the next team who's gonna be turned over here soon to a newcomer anyways. lookin to run the next half of the season undefeated also

10. BrianJames

BrianJames Member

Jul 30, 2000
    Chicago
    They avoided being "like the cold war" by taking solace in the fact that not having a manager is still better than having Greg Andrulis.

I MOTS'd in week 3 and FINALLY 4 weeks later my TS raises from furious to irritated. Did have 2 anti-clowns that were sold just over a week ago which could have been the problem.

11. Kermmy803

Kermmy803 Member

Jul 10, 2002
    Denton County, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Were you PIC'n the matches after the MOTS?

After my week 5 MOTS, my TS went to Furious afterwards, but had raised to irritated before my next league match on its own. I PIC'd that next match and was back to Composed.

No Ogre's (Anti-clowns) on my team.

12. BrianJames

BrianJames Member

Jul 30, 2000
    Chicago
    No, didn't PIC since the MOTS. I do have a clown but I guess he wasn't enough. If I wasn't sure about the clown/anti-clown effect before, I'm a believer now.

13. johno

johno Member+

Jul 15, 2003
    in the wind
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    my game went well ended up winning 4-1 w/ 63 and 65% possesion over a team that has rediculous attack ratings, but no midfield... nice pic victory for me, but another striker went down, I've played 2 games this season w/ my full compliment of strikers... the big news this week was my great defence, from right to left, weak(high) inad (low) and inad (very high)... that's the best defence I've had, I have another game against this guy which wont prove a problem either...

I jumped up to 4th w/ and if i pull off an upset 2 weeks from now (to match the upset against against the same team last week when I drew him at his place) I should be able to avoid having to face a playoff...

14. Kermmy803

Kermmy803 Member

Jul 10, 2002
    Denton County, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If you have more than one player w/Solid Ldrsh, then you really can't be sure which one is the team leader (clown or ogre?). The one with the higher leadership sublevel will be the team leader. If you have just one, then he will definitely be your team leader as oppossed to the team captain.

The team leader's agreeability will determine (in theory) how fast your TS will get back to composed if you do not PIC matches to get it back to composed.

15. fcsg

fcsg New Member

Apr 22, 2005
    Well, obviously this case is an indication that it also has an effect in practice.