Alert: WCQ-Saudi arabia vs South korea

Discussion in 'Saudi Arabia' started by al ittihady, May 30, 2009.

1. Sayf

Sayf Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    In all fairness, the picture showed Khalid Aziz and Mohammad Noor holding hands.

2. Hilaly

Hilaly New Member

Jul 7, 2007
    Riyadh
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Ignore those posts sayf, lets just talk about football here : )
    I think we're not gonna see a cold match at all, the koreans wants to take revege on our games at 2006 WCQs and we want to qualify to the WC no matter who is gonna be our victim : ). also we want to pay them thier 2-0 bell at Riyadh with some extras of course ; ).

I really want to see Nasser and Nayef at the forward line. they're doing great these days, and maybe Yasser can play as a sub.

also Shohail must play this game, we need speed to deal with thier defences and to control the midfield. 7sain will be on the other side if we wanted to win.

As for the center backs, O. Hawsawi is in and there is no need to disscuss it. Marshadi or Al Gadhi or maybe Al Muwalled can be the other one.

as i said, we need speed aginst the koreans so Ahmad 36eef is good at the defensive midfield, Khalid Aziz should be standing next to him but that doesn't mean pessiero is gonna bench Al Jassim. In fact it'll be hard to choose.

Noor is a "must-play" player here ok? 3bdo or 3bdurra7man can be in to support the forward with him.

3. PinoyMarauder

PinoyMarauder Member

Apr 10, 2008
    Philippines/Canada
    Don't be judgmental Burning. He was basically saying the same thing with the Korean NT when they were having a swim in their hotel Before the UAE game.

4. Sayf

Sayf Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I know, I was just making a point about lightening up and trying to take things in the spirit they were intended.

Now please, let's drop this and go back to talking about the game.

5. ksa11

ksa11 New Member

Sep 5, 2008
    I have confidence in these players

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    Guys why are some people fighting with the koreans. I just went in their forum as well and there also people are fighting. Let it go and concentrate on the match!

peace!:D

7. ksa11

ksa11 New Member

Sep 5, 2008
    cause that koreano kid sucks balls
    =P

8. Sayf

Sayf Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    By the way, ksa11, you're right it is going to be raining during the game. That's all I need to know to be sure that our guys will lose. :(

9. burning_phoneix

Jul 13, 2008
    Saudi Arabia
    Club:
    Al Wehda Mecca
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia

The rain will prolly stop by the time the match starts (I think it's 8PM Korean time)

10. Laith

Laith Member

May 10, 2006
    Club:
    Al Nasr Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    C'mon our players more or less have plenty international experience with all sorts of weather conditions, Asia is a huge continent and the climate ranges from tropical to sub-zero frigid temperatures, we can't use rain as an excuse.

11. Sayf

Sayf Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I'm not saying it's an excuse. It's just a fact that our players tend to suck in rainy conditions. I still have Mabrouk Zayed's slip imprinted in my head.

12. Hilaly

Hilaly New Member

Jul 7, 2007
    Riyadh
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
  13. Hilaly

Hilaly New Member

Jul 7, 2007
    Riyadh
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    I predict: South Korea 1-2 Saudi Arabia.

14. doooodooool

doooodooool New Member

Feb 10, 2009
    Club:
    AS Roma
    south korea2-sa0

15. Sayf

Sayf Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    حلوة ذي request
    يحسبونها ما يطلبه المستمعون الظاهر

16. Hilaly

Hilaly New Member

Jul 7, 2007
    Riyadh
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    تشوف :d

17. ksa11

ksa11 New Member

Sep 5, 2008
    قهر بصراحه إنهم يحسبون إنهم بيفوزون علينا بكل سهوله

and about your comment in the korean forum sayf, im not gonna let them diss my people and get away with it

18. Sayf

Sayf Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    First of all, he was only commenting on the two players holding hands. You gotta admit, it did look kinda gay. Second, you need to learn not to reply to every stupid comment you read. If you're going to reply to every single dig you won't have time for anything else, so just save it for when it's really worth it. Third, you kind of provoked them a little bit by saying that we'd "thrash" them (though him daring us to score "more than 2 or 3 goals" was pretty lame. "Hey, we're so strong you can only beat us 1-0." lol). Finally, Saudi Arabia has lots of gay people just like any other country, and few if any ever get "their heads chopped off" for it. If you think people are impressed by chopping people's heads off for being gay (which I repeat, is not the case), you're wrong my friend.

19. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    تخيلو لو المنتخب السعودي ماسك المركز الاول والامارات في مكان كوريا الشمالية يحتاج لمساعدتنا للفوز علي ايران وكوريا الجنوبية ومدرب الامارات يطلب مساعدة السعودية للتأهل الي كاس العالم تخيلوا وش راح يسوون الكواريا والايرانين انواع التظاهرات عند الفيفا

ويا شباب اللي خايف من المباراة يأخي لاعبيننا جميعهم في افضل مستوياتهم احنا ما عندنا شيء نخسره لان حتي لو خسرنا المباراة ما زال فرصة التأهل قائمة وبشكل كبير يعني بلاه عليك تتوقع ان السعودية ما تقدر تفوز علي كوريا الشمالية في الرياض؟؟؟

المنتخب راح يربي المنتخب الكوري الجنوبي وخذها مني وراح تشوفون بعد المباراة تذكر كلامي ان شاء الله حتي لو مطرت ضبان

20. Sayf

Sayf Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    There's nothing wrong with trying to win to help another team. What's unethical is throwing a game (i.e. purposely losing) to help another team.

ما نبي نصير أغبياء زي الإيرانيين ونحتج على شي سخيف زي هذا
    الإيرانيين مضحكة الموقع هذا لعلمك ولا في أحد ياخذهم جد
    ولا شفت أحد من الكوريين يحتج يوم الإماراتيين لعبوا معهم بقوة وتسببوا في طرد وإيقافات

بالنسبة لمستوى فريقنا والله ياخي انت عارف منتخبنا وشلون
    دايم في آخر لحظة ينكبوننا
    كاس الخليج 2007 طلعوا أقوى منافس (العراق) بعدين خسروا بهدف غبي في نص النهائي
    كأس آسيا أنواع اللعب والمهارات وأهداف أشكال وألوان وفي الأخير اندبجنا ... صح التحكيم كان زفت بس كنا محشورين في منطقتنا كل المباراة غبنة ياخي
    كاس الخليج اللي راحت وصلنا النهائي وفي الأخير عمان حاشريننا في منطقتنا .. عمان اللي نرقعها أول وإنا مغمضين
    أنا أشوف حالتنا ما زالت حرجة. لو نخسر بكرة كوريا الشمالية تقفل دفاع وتتعادل معنا ممكن ننزل للرابع
    بعدين ياخي فعلاً أي مباراة فيها مطر يبدون يخنبقون الله يقطع إبليسهم أوكرانيا البرازيل وفيه مباراة بعد كانت مطر وانصكينا فيها بس ما أذكر مع من

بعدين أنا بصراحة ما بعد شفت ذاك المستوى اللي يطمن. أغلب المناولات مقطوعة وما فزنا على إيران إلا من ثوارتهم ما
    يعرفون يسجلون أقوال ولا كل ما مسك لاعب منهم الكورة أنواع التسحيب
    بصراحة فريقنا يضيق الصدر فيه كم مهاجم جيد ومحمد نور وأسامة هوساوي والباقي الله يخلف

إن شا الله يا رب أكون غلطان يا رب
    أنا مثلك ودي أشوف وجيههم لو رقعناهم بكرة

21. woorijim

woorijim Member

Sep 21, 2001
    Bucheon, South Korea
    This is the typical and usual mis-interpretation of English media when it comes to tranlating Korean sentences into English ones.

I saw the Korean version of it, and it doesn't indicate anything similar to that typical line. Cho, the president of the KFA, was in an interview with the Korean press, and when he was asked if he was aware of the situation that 2 wins for Korea Republic against KSA and Iran would simultaneosly put North Korea at least in a 3rd play-off position,

He replied and said, "it would be good if both Korea qualify for the WC for the first time in history, but our main priority is to play a good game for our home fans who will be turning up for the game against KSA and Iran. Therefore, we are going to play to win those matches for our own pride."

And then continued, "I met one of these North Korean officials at the FIFA meeting, and the North Korean said, "You guys are in a much better position than us", "If you play by what you have been playing as before, I'm sure you guys will beat KSA and Iran at home, that could certainly help us in some way, too."

-----------

I know we're connected by blood, but South Koreans are not naive or stupid enough to carry the North Korean flag after helping North Korea qualify for the WC. :p (aka Bahrain vs Iran in 2002 WCQ) Seriously, KSA has this game in the bag as far as I'm concerned. Korea Republic wants to win this game, too, for our own sake and pride, but when it comes to football, players' mentality, motivation and confidence are what really drive them. I think the mentality of the Saudi players are really good as seen in the 2 previous matches. Anyways, hope for the good game tonight!

22. Laith

Laith Member

May 10, 2006
    Club:
    Al Nasr Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    woori, will it be raining during, prior, or after the game? Is it light rain or a downpour? LOL, sayf made me nervous all of a sudden

23. Hilaly

Hilaly New Member

Jul 7, 2007
    Riyadh
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    that makes sence. anyway I'm not aginst that at all, some of BS posters are the only people who think it's called "match fixing". while it doesn't, if it does, then what do you want SK to do? play to lose? THAT IS THE MATCH FIXING!

the only reason i posted that is there is many Iranian posters here think what Bahrain did to them was kind of match fixing even if they carried the Saudi flag.

Anyways i hope we just watch a single great match with a real quality (not like what we saw in the last round).

24. burning_phoneix

Jul 13, 2008
    Saudi Arabia
    Club:
    Al Wehda Mecca
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Win or Lose against South Korea doesn't really affect the match against North Korea. It simply influences who can end up 3rd.

25. El-CapitanoR7

El-CapitanoR7 Member

Oct 30, 2008
    La la land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Starting line up please?

I'm a big supporter of Yasser and Hazazi.