WC First Road Trip of 2013:Houston, Chivas, San Jose

Discussion in 'Vancouver Whitecaps' started by dehun, Mar 14, 2013.

1. MeMeMeMeMe

MeMeMeMeMe New Member

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Whitecaps
    I just joined a day ago and you already are asking me to leave. You want to support sportie1, that is great. But I just feel a guy should not put himself off as some sort of expert when he has little experience with the game.

2. black_jack71

black_jack71 New Member

Feb 24, 2013
    Club:
    Vancouver Whitecaps
    That is fine if you feel that way, but don't you think the way you are going about this is a little juvenile? Besides, sportie is doing the same thing that everyone on this forum does, make observations about the caps and share them with the rest of us. He seemingly is a decently knowledgeable soccer fan, why does he need to be anything more? Do we all have to have been professional players or scouts or managers to have a valid opinion on an internet forum made for the fans? Also, before calling other people out could you atleast provide something of substance yourself please. I would love for you to stay and be an active poster here, because quite frankly there aren't enough and this forum is one of the least active of the MLS teams. Please though, don't have the expectations that everyone is an expert and will have the same opinion as you.

3. MeMeMeMeMe

MeMeMeMeMe New Member

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Whitecaps
    I am not being juvenile. Look, sportie1 is going on like his opinions are highly informed. They are not. We don't have to be former players or managers to have an opinion. But we should be honest about our level of expertise when posting on a message forum. sportie1 has no qualifications to be rating players with A's and B's when he is so new to watching the Whitecaps. Leave that to the people who have loved and played this game for decades; not Canuck nation members that started buying tickets 2 years ago.

4. whiteisthecolour

whiteisthecolour Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 10, 2007
    Miyazaki, Japan
    Club:
    Vancouver Whitecaps
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    |

Where's your analysis?