Ways to get recognized discussion

Discussion in 'Terminus Legion' started by Eleven Bravo, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Alabama Soccer

May 28, 2008
    Montgomery, AL
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Has anyone contacted MLS Rumors, Soccer by Ives, or MLS Talk? I think these sites would be interested in helping spread the word for the group.

2. Indiscretion

Indiscretion Member

Aug 6, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    MLS Rumors has plugged us before by my request....MLS Talk or SBI i havent spoke with them yet

3. mls2atl

mls2atl Member

Sep 13, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    here is new flyer i made, feel free to give input, and to also print some out. we got 4-5 members just cuz i passed out about 15 flyers last night and talked to some people!

LETS DO THIS!

[​IMG]

4. Killakakam

Killakakam Member

Aug 19, 2009
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well you may have already nailed down the Brewhouse as the regular meeting place, but I think this is the best option for sure (at least for now). It is a soccer specific bar known to a lot of people in the soccer community here in ATL. My club coach takes us there to watch games and such sometimes. Also, it is a bar but you can get in if you're 18 and any age is allowed on the patio, which would allow the group to be inclusive and still be in a good environment free of families with kids and such. Also, the owner might let us post some flyers around the bar and maybe even make a banner to hang out on the patio to spark interest.