Watch REAL MADRID's practice... 7-17-05

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by TommyMack, Jul 6, 2005.

1. TommyMack

TommyMack Member

Jan 24, 2002
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I know this is touched on elsewhere, but this thread is clearer:

"Come see Beckham, Ronaldo, Roberto Carlos, Zidane and the rest of Real Madrid up close and personal with an exclusive and closed door practice on Sunday, July 17th at The Home Depot Center. See how the best players in the world train at this exclusive event. You'll get a behind-the-scenes look at how the world's most popular team will prepare for their July 18 game against your LA Galaxy. Sunday July 17th 6:30 - 7:45pm (time subject to change).

Passes for the practice session are $30 plus you receive 1 Corner game ticket to LA Galaxy v Chicago Fire on Sun Sep 4th at 5pm(can be exchanged for Sat Sep 10th v Colorado at 7pm) . Galaxy Full Season Seat holders receive 1 Real Madrid Practice pass per Season seat."

So, if ya got a full season ticket, you're in for free. Everyone else pays $30 AND gets a game in September.

The practice is General Admission...

Discuss..

tommymack

2. Galaxysgirl

Galaxysgirl New Member

Apr 15, 2005
    Norwalk, CA
    Did this information go out to full season ticket holders? I have full season and I did not get an email about it. I'll be looking for my pass when I get my "free" ticket for the game this week.

3. Murray

Murray Member

Aug 2, 1999
    Glendale, California
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    To quote Tommy Mack from another thread:

"I think a LOT of people in LA whine a lot for very little reasons ...

"Furthermore.. for the love of buddha, STOP WHINING. THERE WILL BE OTHER GAMES TO USE THOSE TWO BONUS TICKETS TO.

"Problems? My assistant is Helen Waite. Go to Helen Waite.

"Tommy Mack"

4. TommyMack

TommyMack Member

Jan 24, 2002
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Murray? What's your point? A LOT of people are excited about this (unfortunately, it's on OTHER soccer boards like the www.lariotsquad.net).

However, just to give you a bit of gristle, no, I couldn't care less about the practice session. My THREE season tickets mean nothing to me for the practice.

But for a coworker of mine named Walter, I asked him if he wanted to watch REAL MADRID practice and he's already planning a family function around it.

If you are still "offended" by your treatment of the Galaxy FO, please call Tim Martin. He's a cool, young, soccer-lovign Brit that works there. He'll explain the intricacies of how this came down and what's going on.

Until you talk to "the enemy"... you will never understand.

The Reverend Thomas Mack

PS: I'll still have a beer with ya in lot 13!