Watch Party For The Championship

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by genpabloescobar, Nov 15, 2003.

1. jjayg

jjayg New Member

May 9, 2002
    Rolling Ghettos, IL
    It sounds like it might be a stretch for you. You'd have to come out to Rolling Meadows and pick them up and then go to the City and then drop them off. It's a nice thought but I'm not sure it will work if you have to work after. Rumor has it the rest of your crew are going to be slaughtering animals with the Arsonists and I wouldn't want you to miss out on that! I think I am going to try and arrange a watch party with my travel team for the boys.

2. Yeah, Jay I was going to advise against Abby to take the kids that day. Abby's responsibe and all, and MDSC and the Arsonists are decent enough people and we think the world of your kids, but when you put the two together and add children you're asking for Hindenberg part 2. But, like any good father, you saw that one coming a mile away.

3. Es Brennt

Es Brennt Member+

Feb 25, 2003
    Shermer, Illinois
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    From the Ginger's Ale House Yahoo!group:

On Sunday at 2:30pm we will be showing the final MLS game, Chicago Fire v San Jose Earthquakes. It will be on both big screens and the game promises to be an exciting one! Please come over and show your Fire spirit!!!!

So there ya go, both screens, good food , good beer and Chicago's coolest fans.

4. genpabloescobar

Feb 17, 2002
    Bump.

Remember, if you can't be in LA, be at Gingers.