Watch list Midfielders Orange team

Discussion in 'The Netherlands' started by feyenoordsoccerfan, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Clasie had a very good match against Ajax. Is he finally getting back his form?

2. PuckVanHeel

PuckVanHeel BigSoccer Yellow Card

Oct 4, 2011
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    He is good, but problem has always been his engine and gas in the tank.

3. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Everyone has a good match against Ajax these days

4. PuckVanHeel

PuckVanHeel BigSoccer Yellow Card

Oct 4, 2011
    Club:
    Feyenoord
  5. gabrielguilarte

Feb 23, 2016
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    What’s up with Joey Veerman from Heerenveen. The kid looks like having a future for Orange. Kinda similar to Frenkie but I must say he has better stats on goal assists and chances created. Very interesting player indeed.

6. wilson00

wilson00 Member

Oct 14, 2015
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    He was forged by Wim jonk during his days at Volendam before making that switch to heerenveen. Indeed somebody to watch for in future.

gabrielguilarte repped this.
  7. https://www.si.com/soccer/mancheste...arlet-chelsea-and-inter-milan-also-interested
    Man City one of four clubs interested in PSV starlet - Chelsea and Inter Milan also interested
    [​IMG]
    Shruti Sadbhav

3 mei 2020

[​IMG]
    Manchester City are one of four teams interested in signing 18-year-old PSV Eindhoven prodigy, Mohamed Ihattaren, according to CalcioMercato.

Although Ihattaren’s current deal will expire at the end of 2021/22 season, his agent Mino Raiola believes that his current team will be the best place for his development, at least for now.

Ofori repped this.
  8. Ofori

Ofori Red Card

Inter Milan
    Ghana
    May 9, 2020
    I hope personally he comes to my club of Inter Milan

9. Frysk Bloed

Frysk Bloed Member

Sep 6, 2014
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Maybe it's just because I'm tired, as I've seen a few places saying he's comparable to Frenkie de Jong but...I think he might actually be more effective? He doesn't slow the game down or dribble as much, his passing seems better, and his shots are better. His touch is very good and his effort levels are great. I'm really interested to see how Veerman progresses, and obviously we have to see him at a top side first but...I think he might be a special player, something of a 'late bloomer' maybe set back by injury.

10. Ofori

Ofori Red Card

Inter Milan
    Ghana
    May 9, 2020
    Which top sides can he go to right now

11. Frysk Bloed

Frysk Bloed Member

Sep 6, 2014
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Last I saw Feyenoord were going to try and get him. Not sure I'd really consider them a top side, but it's a step up from Heerenveen and could see a bit more about him. After that well...hard to say. Depends on how well he does with his next step. I'd love to see him in the Bundesliga but we'll see.

12. If the league wasnot halted we would have been champions. We were in a winning streak and growing stronger and stronger, precisely when Ajax struggled more and more. Just before we could deal the ko blow to Ajax title aspiration the KNVB stopped the league. After that we would have our sight set on AZ in our away match in Alkmaar.:)

13. Ofori

Ofori Red Card

Inter Milan
    Ghana
    May 9, 2020
    Veerman will end up with an EPL team

14. wilson00

wilson00 Member

Oct 14, 2015
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Not now. At least another season or two in eredivisie

15. Ofori

Ofori Red Card

Inter Milan
    Ghana
    May 9, 2020
    Maybe but then if he does end up being signed by an EPL team, I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being a top side in EPL

16. He's not going to end up in a top 8 team in the epl, unless he has shown his worth for our top 4 in Eredivisie and in Europe. And that for at least two seasons.
    So he has to move this summer.

gabrielguilarte and wilson00 repped this.
  17. wilson00

wilson00 Member

Oct 14, 2015
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Good hearing it has become top 4 now.

18. Ofori

Ofori Red Card

Inter Milan
    Ghana
    May 9, 2020
    Van de Beek may be going to the EPL

19. wilson00

wilson00 Member

Oct 14, 2015
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Will end up like klaassen. Serie A is where he should go.

20. Ofori

Ofori Red Card

Inter Milan
    Ghana
    May 9, 2020
    Okay and go to which team in Serie A

21. wilson00

wilson00 Member

Oct 14, 2015
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    #72 wilson00, Jun 7, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
    I dont know. Any top 4 clubs if they are intrested . His transfer rumors has been exaggerated tbh. what has he proven so far that will wanna make big clubs buy him. Its all rumours. Even real now have shifted their attention to harvetz. Actually both united as well.

22. Ofori

Ofori Red Card

Inter Milan
    Ghana
    May 9, 2020
    However out of all the Dutch next generation players, the ones with the most potential are Ihattaren, Boadu and Gravenberch.

23. AZ has been good the last few seasons but failed against the top 3. This season they broke the spell and beat the top 3 on their own turf. So now they truly belong in the top section.

24. Ofori

Ofori Red Card

Inter Milan
    Ghana
    May 9, 2020
    PSV and Ajax I mean there are just no teams right now that even measure up