Watch list Goal keepers Orange team

Discussion in 'The Netherlands' started by feyenoordsoccerfan, Nov 12, 2019.

1. wilson00

wilson00 Member+

Oct 14, 2015
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    is this a good time to test Nick olij of sparta. if not verbrruggen or flekken regardless of of there status in epl as they are playing against top frowards

2. Brilliant Oranje

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Mar 4, 2023
    Amsterdam and Marbella
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
  3. With goalies it's different from the other 10 on the pitch. Those have to be in form AND have rapport with each other in order to form a well oiled machine.
    The goalie on the other hand is an individual and can be selected based on form, on the condition he ticks boxes required for an Orange Squad goalie.
    So if Cillesen outperforms the others, there's no reason he shouldnot be selected.

4. Brilliant Oranje

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Mar 4, 2023
    Amsterdam and Marbella
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
  5. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
  6. 19380

Ehh, he's not average. He's a class goalie, who has been on top club's radar for years.
    He's a bit made of glass though, so I'm very much on board of selling him and keep Wellenreuther.

7. BaritoPutra

BaritoPutra Member+

Jan 26, 2007
    I can't see Bijlow starting for either team... he's clearly not there yet. And I hope Bijlow doesn't move to be a back-up goalie!

Top-tier clubs should go for Verbruggen. He will have a very nice Euro this summer and take Oranje deep in the knockout stage -- maybe save a penalty or two in the process! Bookmark this post! :geek::p

8. nurvin

nurvin Member

Feb 11, 2011
    Noppert should have been in the euro 2024 squad imho.