Watch Chelsea fan get his head shaved tonight

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by krause9, Dec 3, 2004.

1. krause9

krause9 New Member

Mar 6, 2003
    Steve gets his head shaved tonight

America's Soccer Channel brings you the soccer show unlike any you've ever seen before. FOX Football Friday is fast paced, factual, funny and, at times, very naughty.
    Your hosts, Nick Geber and Steven Cohen take you on a madcap journey around the world, previewing the leagues that matter every Friday at 9 p.m. ET.

Feel free to call the FFF Hotline 1-866-FOX FANS or e-mail foxfootballfriday@foxsportsworld.com and tell the dynamic duo that they're clueless or that you agree with them!

http://msn.foxsports.com/story/2638684

2. ripmstr

ripmstr New Member

Sep 7, 2000
    Orlando Fl
    That is the first thing my son, who is a Liverpool fan, said after the game. At least you can watch the Chelsea fan shave his head bald.

3. Przybylinski

Przybylinski New Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Smallville
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I can't stand that little prick. Since he said it and now he's losing his hair, he's going to just bash Arsenal even more on that show.

It's got to be one of the biggest wastes of time listening to them talk so highly about Liverpool and Chesea all the time. They should just call the show "two crappy English guys talk about soccer and bash Arsenal all the time"

4. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    Maybe I should start watching this show. Sounds great.

5. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
    I watched it a few times.
    Ever since the dope that called in to ask which division Harchester United were in though, i kind of lost interest.

btw - i thought they were American not English.

6. 655321

655321 New Member

Jul 21, 2002
    The Mission, SF
    I really can't figure out why this is cause for the amount of threads all over bigsoccer about it. I mean, someone shaving their head on a bet was sort of funny when my church camp counselor did it twenty years ago, but this is just kind of stupid.

7. ripmstr

ripmstr New Member

Sep 7, 2000
    Orlando Fl

Because he is an ass, a cleanly shaved ass but an ass none the less!

8. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

Sep 17, 2004
    I won an Arsenal Shirt from there radio show one, but they are asses none the less.

9. goonsquad

goonsquad Member

Apr 1, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh man I cant wait to see this chump down at the pub! He'll probably be wearing his stupid Chelsea baseball hat!!

10. goonsquad

goonsquad Member

Apr 1, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh, you guys should know that this is the same person who earlier this season said that Arsenal were the greatest club side he had ever seen.

11. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Przybylinski again.

AMEN! Brother, David. Talk about Anti-Arsenal 101. They never rip their own clubs, EVER! The show was a great idea, but need to lose Steven Cohen.

12. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
    So did he do it?

13. otterulz

otterulz Member

Arsenal, Atleti
    South Korea
    Jun 20, 2002
    LIC, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, they shaved his head on the air. It was pretty funny actually although a bit anti-climatic.

I actually like the show. I know they're very obvious about who they support, especially since one of them wears a blue "I HATE GOONERS" t-shirt all the time. But I think any soccer fan should enjoy the show. It's basically like they took 2 hardcore supporters, threw them on a set, and they get to talk football. How great is that?

Although I wasn't too pleased about the Chelsea fan's rant on Arsene Wenger last night, although he did make some interesting points. But still, it's worth a viewing.

14. Grateful Gooner

Grateful Gooner New Member

May 3, 2001
    Charm City
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No, they're definitely English. Also, I just realized that your avatar is the first I've seen of the new Chelsea badge. One question, and forgive me if it's been covered, but why does it look like a blue version of ManUre's badge?