Was this season a disappointment?

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by Afghan-Juventus, May 1, 2014.

?

Was this season a disappointment?

1. Yes

37.5%
  2. No

62.5%
  1. Afghan-Juventus

Afghan-Juventus Member+

Oct 14, 2012
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Afghanistan
    We won Serie A but we couldnt make it out of the UCL groupstage, couldnt make it to the Europa League final at home and we were eliminated in the Quarter Final in the Coppa Italia. Think it was pretty dissapointing.

2. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Shut this thread down. We don't need this crap.

3. Daei_10

Daei_10 Member+

Aug 22, 2007
    LA, California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    well we won the league, so its not a complete disappointment.

but losing in europe and coppa definitely takes away from the happiness. i can tell u it put a big stain on our celebration for monday night.

4. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm only disappointed that we made it this far, with the final at home. Still, another Scudetto to boot isn't bad.

5. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I'm not disappointed and the Scudetto is not sealed yet. I hate jumping the gun. I think this season will make Juve much stronger which is the most important thing.

6. St. Michael's Sword

Mar 7, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    We are into a project and I think with our current fiscal limits we are at around our peak. That being said we maintained our form from last season and have done exceptionally well in the league. Its leaps and bounds ahead of where I'd have thought we ]d be a few years ago. So its disappointing in that our exponential growth has started to taper off, but not really disappointing at all in the big scheme of things. 3 consecutive scudetto is an impressive feet.