Wanted: AC Milan Jersey

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by Forza Badger, Nov 18, 2004.

1. Forza Badger

Forza Badger New Member

Aug 29, 2004
    i'm
    I just got the green light to get a Milan jersey as a birthday present. I know what I want to get but I'm having a lot of trouble finding it. I want a Home (Red/Black) jersey w/Nesta 13 on it, in addition I would like the serie A flag or Champion's League badge if possible. I was on the official Milan site and they want $40 to ship a jersey to the US!!!! That is utterly ridiculous. I've found US retailers but I don't know if they will do the proper style lettering + badge.

Any suggestions would be of great service.

2. Spartak

Spartak Member

Nov 6, 1999
    Philly
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I checked both www.subsidesports.com and www.footballitaliastore.co.uk and they both have jerseys with the scudetto patch and CL patch. Unfortunately they only carry Sheva and Kaka lettering. I seem to remember a site where you can choose any lettering you want. But I can't remember it at the moment.

3. balla

balla Member

Sep 16, 2004
    Melbourne,Australia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Try and get in touch with someone you know in Italy that is coming to the US soon. Maybe even other places in Europe, they might sell them aswell.
    This is what i did when i got an FC Bayern shirt a few yrs back and its free shipping :).

4. Forza Badger

Forza Badger New Member

Aug 29, 2004
    i'm
    Both sites have the jerseys w/badges like you said but without the Nesta lettering. I don't really want to settle for Sheva (even though he is awesome :D) if I could get a Nesta jersey.

I have relatives in Italy but it would be a lot of trouble to put them through.

5. billyho96

billyho96 Member

Aug 16, 2003
    Arkansas
    I just got a L/S home kit with nesta, cup winners patch and champions league badge in the mail today from subside.co.uk

They are a little high on the prices but the quality of their work is incredible and consistent (important if you are getting it shipped from overseas as it is a PITA to return)

6. cpwilson80

cpwilson80 Member+

Mar 20, 2001
    Boston
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Subside is where I purchased by Dynamo Kiev Sheva jersey many years ago, and I was thrilled with the way it turned out. You'll pay a fair amount, but it also isn't an eBay jersey they will fall apart in 3 weeks.

7. Forza Badger

Forza Badger New Member

Aug 29, 2004
    i'm
    Subside doesn't sell a Nesta 13, 2005 jersey. :/

8. mritalian1210

mritalian1210 Member

Jun 10, 2004
    Northern Jersey
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I must say the nicest jersey on subsidesports.com is the
    04-05 AC Milan Away shirt + No.7 Shevchenko + Scudetto Patch
    thing is most sites don't carry the jersey with the scudetto patch, which is a must.

9. Forza Badger

Forza Badger New Member

Aug 29, 2004
    i'm
    It's a pretty sweet jersey, I'll admit that. I really do like Sheva also. The thing comes is that I sort of have my heart set on a Nesta jersey. The official AC Milan store is the only place that carries it right now, except $40 shipping is ludicrous. I don't see how it costs more than $15-20 for them to ship it to the US, overseas or not.

10. billyho96

billyho96 Member

Aug 16, 2003
    Arkansas

It an 04 home

11. cpwilson80

cpwilson80 Member+

Mar 20, 2001
    Boston
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I remember Eurosport offering name and numbers as an add on to their jerseys, and they should have the 2005 uniforms (saw this in the catalog, not sure if they offer it online.)

12. mritalian1210

mritalian1210 Member

Jun 10, 2004
    Northern Jersey
    Club:
    AC Milan
    if you order it from eurosport you will not receive the Scudetto Patch

13. Liverpool_SC

Liverpool_SC Member

Jun 28, 2002
    Upstate, SC
    You can get a 2004 home jersey with a champions league patch from the bigsoccer shop for . . .

$34.99 ($44.99) with the patch.

http://www.bigsoccershop.com/departments-clearance-items-ac-milan-2004-home-soccer-jersey.html

And if you spend $30.00 more dollars on something else, you get free shipping.

Granted you wouldn't get the "Nesta" or the numbers, but that is a great deal.

If you want numbers and name (but no Scudetto patch) on a 2005 strip, it would cost $82.99 ($92.99 with Champions League Patch) and shipping would be free.

http://www.bigsoccershop.com/shop-by-team-ac-milan-ac-milan-2005-home-jersey.html

Or - a really good deal - you could get a 2004 Maldini jersey for $54.99.

http://www.bigsoccershop.com/shop-by-team-ac-milan-ac-milan-2004-home-maldini-3.html

14. mritalian1210

mritalian1210 Member

Jun 10, 2004
    Northern Jersey
    Club:
    AC Milan
    http://www.milanstore.biz/ is a hell of alot ( $97.25 for the home jersey with nesta's name on the back plus its around $30 to ship to america)
    but you know its offical and can get the nesta home jersey with the badge.
    Also doesn't help that the dollar is sinking and euro going up.

15. Forza Badger

Forza Badger New Member

Aug 29, 2004
    i'm
    While I appreciate the help I should make something dead clear.

I don't want the 2003-2004 jersey

That is the one with Meriva as opposed to Opel as the sponsor. My reasons are simple as I'm spending a lot of money and I don't want an already out of date jersey. I've been to Milanstore.biz and as I mentioned $40 shipping is beyond ludicrous. I've emailed a number of sites and there is the possiblity of a Nesta CL jersey coming out later this month. That or I can get an '05 Maldini jersey (it's a possibility at this point).

I can get either of the patches through subside sports so that is sort of a moot point now.

16. Spartak

Spartak Member

Nov 6, 1999
    Philly
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If your goal is to get a jersey that is not out of date then I'd suggest you wait until next year. Because Milan change jerseys every year now. I would have loved to get a Milan jersey with the scudetto patch on it but this years jersey is god awful ugly imo. I'll wait until next year when I can get a Milan jersey with a "7" on the CL patch ;)