Wanna Buy a Soccer Club?

Discussion in 'Business and Media' started by FC Tallavana, May 10, 2007.

1. nicklaino

nicklaino Member+

Feb 14, 2012
    Brooklyn, NY
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    The people of Wisconsin own the Greenbay Packers they just knocked out Dallas from the playoffs. But the players can own part of the team.

2. nicklaino

nicklaino Member+

Feb 14, 2012
    Brooklyn, NY
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    #102 nicklaino, Jan 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
    As a soccer lover I rather buy soccer store I own part of three of them here in NY. I own part of a lawn maintenance so we can maintain private and soccer fields. Own part of a throphy shop.

3. nicklaino

nicklaino Member+

Feb 14, 2012
    Brooklyn, NY
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    What a return you can get on a 2 dollar investment. If it is a big success I may able to buy a whole pizza.

You can invest in fixing up old apartments and get 20 percent without have to do any of the construction work your self.

4. nicklaino

nicklaino Member+

Feb 14, 2012
    Brooklyn, NY
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    when I was a kid the local Shylock would loan women 30 dollars to pay 1 months rent. They did not have the money to pay him back. So he accepted a 5 dollar vig a week instead. God forbid she did not have the 5 dollars. Big Sam would smack the old women around. He was one of the most heartless bastards I ever met. One day they found big Sam shot in the face. He had a thousand enemies. Just a little story of what people might do even if they lose a little money.

5. Lauren Prior

Lauren Prior New Member

Real Madrid
    United States
    May 24, 2019
    This is quite interesting. I wonder what the return on investment would be- purely recreational as a hobby and fun activity to be a part of or eventually some monetary returns? I should look more into his website.

6. sahin emre

sahin emre New Member

Fenerbahçe
    Jun 11, 2021
    I'm looking for a soccer teams for sale mostly Europe and US.
    It would be good investment, but i don't want to pay too much money and i want the team from first division. for example cyprus, andorra, san marino, litvia, belarus, north ireland etc.

7. Courtneysmith

Courtneysmith Member

marseille
    Scotland
    Aug 25, 2020