Votes _ Who's The Best Player In La Liga ... ?

Discussion in 'Spain' started by BBMAK_21, Nov 27, 2004.

1. BBMAK_21

BBMAK_21 New Member

Nov 4, 2004
    UK
    Who Is The Best Player In La Liga ???

Eto'o _ Barca

Owen _ Real

Ronaldinho _ Barca

Zidane _ Real

Xavi _ Barca

Ronaldo _ Real

There Are Many Good Players ... :D

Too Hard ... :confused:

2. miky

miky Member

Dec 24, 2003
    Am Quite Surprised Two Blacks Eto And Ronaldinho Are In This List Someone Told Me There Are Many Racists In Spain.is That True.

3. astabooty

astabooty Member

Nov 16, 2002
    China
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    why only real and barca players?

zidane?

where is vicente, aimar, ayala, torres, julio baptista, perea, canizares, joaquin, etc?

4. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Don't worry they'll be on next years list after Madrid and Barca buys these guys too, it makes me sick to my stomach watching the big boys especially Madrid thinking that they can buy a title. I loved it last year when they crashed sort of reminded me of the Yankees these past two seasons, so much spent on new blood and no hardware to show for it!

Go A's y viva er beti manque lopera!

Pichi

5. PYordan

PYordan New Member

Aug 31, 2002
    Pamplona, Spain
    From the list I'd have to say Xavi, who's been the backbone of Barça this year. Still, what about the guy from Levante?

6. dmar

dmar Member

Jan 21, 2002
    Madrid, Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Right now, the one in best form is Xavi. The best overall is probably Ronaldinho or Ronaldo.

7. PYordan

PYordan New Member

Aug 31, 2002
    Pamplona, Spain
    Also, I know that it isn't sexy to list non-attacking players, but guys like Puyol, Helguera and Del Horno are extremely valuable to their teams. Strikers ping-pong around and come and go depending on who's the flavor of the month, but any team that gets it hands on one of the few true class defenders always works extra hard to keep him off the market. There's a reason for that.

8. Kobranzilla

Kobranzilla Member

Sep 6, 2001
    NY F'in City
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Pichi...do I see the thought of a salary cap creeping into your mind??? or perhaps revenue sharing (ala baseball)?

look at the EPL...each year only 3-4 teams have a legitimate chance at winning the league...

I dont see la Liga as much different.

Super Liga is the answer ;)

9. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I would like to see some sort of revenue sharing not salary cap. If a team has the socios that will back them and the advertising strength more power to them, but how could a team like Extremadura or even Numancia with stands that only have 11-13K of capacity from small markets even remotely compete against the mega market and mega season ticket holding teams or teams with super rich owners?

I am not a fan of the NFL with it's blackout policy (Raiders fan), but the blackout policy does have it's strength in that it forces the team to get as many seats as possible filled so they still get revenue and the fans without tix can watch the game on TV. Also have the jerseys and all merchandise be authorized under LFP and have a certain percentage of the funds go to a pool and divided equally by the 20 teams, plus each team still gets their cut on their merchandise sold.

The additional funds for some of the smaller teams would make them more competitive and they can utilize these monies for the cantera or stadium upgrades besides signing good players.

A super liga is not the answer!!

Viva Er Beti Manque Lopera!

Pichi

10. astabooty

astabooty Member

Nov 16, 2002
    China
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    one player that has really impressed me when i have seen him (who i forgot to mention) is exterrbia (sp?).

11. Power_of_foot

Power_of_foot Red Card

May 28, 2004
    FW: Ronaldo
    MF: Zidane or Xavi or Aimar
    DF: Puyol
    GK: Casillas

12. BorrachoNJ

BorrachoNJ New Member

Apr 8, 2001
    NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
    i'll vote for any black player---thanks.

13. Kobranzilla

Kobranzilla Member

Sep 6, 2001
    NY F'in City
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Revenue share is the best way to go at this point...slighlty even the playing field so that there is some hope for teams 7-20