Vote for Ronaldinho's best goal ever

Discussion in 'Brazil' started by MIGkiller, Nov 26, 2004.

1. MIGkiller

MIGkiller Member+

Flamengo
    Brazil
    May 9, 2003
    Rio de Janeiro
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    What do you think is Ronaldinho's best goal ever? Any other goal reference that's not on the poll and video links would be appreciated.

2. tpmazembe

tpmazembe Member

Jun 13, 2002
    The Midfield (S.Fla)
    The goal against Guingcamp is what you must be referring too. Its a 10 second synopsis of all his skill. I'll see if I can find it.

3. Andre_Fla81

Andre_Fla81 New Member

Feb 28, 2004
    Brasil
    Free kick over Seaman, of course!

Made it all the more worth. After all, we had to wake up 3:30am to catch that game!Yay!

Not to mention, that was a great shot kid, there is one in one million! ;)

4. La China Poblana

May 13, 2003
    Chicago
    Free kick over Seaman... I just watched it again, and I still can't believe it.

5. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    His run leading up to the assist with Rivaldo was breathtaking. I could watch that play over and over again.

6. Kaushik

Kaushik Member

Jun 6, 2004
    Toronto
    The FK followed by his assist to Rivaldo in the same match.

7. moose8008

moose8008 New Member

Jul 6, 2004
    There are too many beautiful goals to even list. I would add the goal he scored against Sevilla in his home debut for Barcelona, and the one he scored against Milan a couple of weeks ago in the Champions League, but there is something about that Venezuela goal. His first touch of the ball with the selecao and he scores a goal like that. Ridiculous.

8. DanRod78

DanRod78 New Member

Mar 30, 2003
    Kansas City, KS
    I hope that you all don't call yourself "Ronaldinho fans", because you all missed Ronaldinho's best f...ing goal.

I get goosebumps watching this s..t
    http://www.mifutbol.com/buscarIzqui...t=&anioop=2004&mesop=-1&diaop=-1&client_tag=1

2nd best goal, Ronaldinho's 1st goal with Barcelona where he dribbled 2 guys and took a shot from about 30 mts and the ball went over the goalie, hit the upper post and went in.
    http://www.mifutbol.com/buscarIzqui...ioop=2003&mesop=-1&diaop=-1&client_tag=espana

Ronaldinho's goal vs Haiti: Not the best, it looks great but he's dribbling HAITI'S defense, even I can dribble them.
    http://www.mifutbol.com/buscarIzqui...t=&anioop=2004&mesop=-1&diaop=-1&client_tag=1

9. Kaushik

Kaushik Member

Jun 6, 2004
    Toronto
    I ranked the FK v England as the best because, apart frm it being spectacular, it was also the most important.

10. Kaushik

Kaushik Member

Jun 6, 2004
    Toronto
    No goal can be seen from the links you provided. Which is the goal that gives you googebumps? Please describe.

11. fullgore

fullgore New Member

Oct 23, 2004
    Canada
    If you saw that goal Solano (Aston Villa in the EPL) scored a week or two ago where he flicked it over his head and scissor-kicked it into the net, that goal is pretty much the same thing as the "goosebumps" goal... Except that Solano's was a little better.

And my vote would go to the Seaman goal, just because of its importance and.. man how the hell did that go in!?

12. rgrayson

rgrayson New Member

Jan 20, 2004
    you cant save them you have to open them in internet explorer and have windows media player.

13. Kaushik

Kaushik Member

Jun 6, 2004
    Toronto
    Thanks. I wasn't using IE. Moreover, I have WMP 10, which does not work properly for some reason. I tried to open the links in a different computer with IE and WMP 9, and it worked. The "goosebumps" goal is great. I was watching the match live when Ronaldinho scored it and won the match for Barcelona. However, it was nothing compared to the thrill I experienced when he made the first for Rivaldo and scored the second himself against England at WC 2002. Sorry, RGRay.

14. DanRod78

DanRod78 New Member

Mar 30, 2003
    Kansas City, KS
    Ronaldinho was standing about 6 feet in front of the goalie, he got a hard pass from Davis, the ball bounced on him and he pulled the ball towards his left, spinned and kicked it in the goal.

During this whole play, he was standing in the same spot.