Vitória SC Guimarães Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Portugal: Clubs' started by golmirivan, Jun 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    they trying to make some money, they want to have a sellout, they need to pay the players by next Thursday

don't forget for the Guimaraes fans, they my have to pay 25 to 30 euros for the bus trip

2. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    #844 Pimenta Machado the ex and 25 years president of Vitoria signed the petion

3. paulo_vsc

paulo_vsc New Member

Sep 4, 2005
    Guimarães-Cdd Berço
    Frank i saw that you already visited hour forum vitoriasempre

I was one of the hundreds, that waited at the aeroport until 4 am (not 2am). We were proud of our players and we wanted to show them that. At 5 am i arrived home, to wake up at 8 am to work...

We LOVE our club...

4. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    I stop by your site to say hi, and continue the good work, your guys continue to amaze me

5. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    Re: Guimaraes petition over the Zenit[Russia] game

at this moment more then 1,000 already signed the petion.

6. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
  7. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    nice win

Setubal -0-Guimaraes -1
    goal by Poland int Saganowki

8. jec1

jec1 Member

Sporting Clube de Portugal
    Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    nice goal to....

9. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    do you have a link of he goal?

10. TO DEVILS

TO DEVILS Member

Jun 10, 2005
    Canada
  11. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    I mean the video of the goal?

12. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    malta de Guimaraes, do you guys know a guy name Arnaud? got be close to 60's mustache, he use to referee in Newark, and moved to Portugal when he retired, I believe his sister got a restaurant. or works in a restaurant

13. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ

nice forum, keep up the good work, nothing wrong for other guys to stop and say hi, maybe we get your team to come up and play in the United States, against our Metrostars, like Boavista did a couple years ago.
    Foundation Coutinho had a lot to do with it.

I'm surprise about how much some of your guys know about the Metrostars, Los Angeles and other MLS teams
    www.majorleaguesoccer.com

Does anybody works in Portugal? 4 am waiting for a team the just lost a game :cool: Only the Guimaraes fans.

14. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    How old is Zezinho?

Poland Saganowki continues to do well

O Guimarães um a um
    M.G.
    5 Svard

Inteligente a defender, teve, no entanto, muito trabalho face à oposição de Tchomogo. Na etapa complementar, viu-se ainda obrigado a defender as subidas de Nandinho, mas cumpriu com distinção a tarefa.

5 Dragoner

Sem grandes problemas para impedir que Fábio realizasse uma boa exibição. Mesmo na fase de desespero dos sadinos, revelou acerto a defender.

5 Medeiros

Conseguiu uma actuação ao mesmo nível do seu colega húngaro, contribuindo para formar uma dupla de centrais sólida.

5 Cléber

"Tapou" o senegalês Sougou no primeiro tempo, mas na etapa complementar o extremo sadino melhorou de produção, causando-lhe sérias dificuldades.

5 Flávio Meireles

Viril sempre que necessário, varreu o meio-campo vimaranense, mesmo quando os sadinos arriscaram o tudo por tudo.

4 Moreno

Revelou grande desacerto nos passes, mas ajudou a defender a vantagem dos vimaranenses com muita entrega. Desperdiçou uma boa oportunidade para abrir o marcador aos 27', atirando ao lado.

5 Neca

Perdeu tempo com algumas simulações e discussões com o árbitro, rubricando uma exibição mais de sacrifício e empenho do que virtuosismo. Marcou o livre que originou o tento da vitória minhota.

6 Benachour

Esteve nos melhores lances da formação minhota. Além de bons pormenores técnicos, o criativo tunisino ofereceu o golo a Moreno e a Saganowski aos 27' e 55'.

4 Targino

Correu muito, procurando os espaços vazios, tanto no centro do terreno como nas faixas laterais, mas foram raras as vezes em que criou desequilíbrios na defesa setubalense.

6 Saganowski

Em apenas duas ocasiões conseguiu marcar um golo, o terceiro em cinco dos minhotos. Primeiro, aos 37' colocou os vimaranenses em vantagem, cabeceando sem dificuldades para a baliza deserta do Setúbal. Aos 55', procurou bem as costas da defesa sadina, mas o cabeceamento saiu ao lado.

2 Paulo Sérgio

Jaime Pacheco não lhe deu muito tempo para mostrar as suas qualidades. 15 minutos depois de ter entrado foi substituído por Zezinho.

2 Manoel

Substituiu Saganowski com o objectivo de prender os centrais sadinos na hora do tudo por tudo do Setúbal.

3 Zezinho

Bastante aguerrido, o jovem avançado das escolas do Guimarães, ia fazendo, já em descontos, o 2-0 para os minhotos, rematando, contudo, ao lado depois de falha de Janício.

15. paulo_vsc

paulo_vsc New Member

Sep 4, 2005
    Guimarães-Cdd Berço
    Zezinho have 22 years old, Moreno 23, Targino 19 and Cabral 21.
    They all, are players from the young vitória teams."Camadas jovens" in portuguese.

16. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    Zezinho was one of the guys they came from the Felgueiras team, along with Pintassilgo

the other 3, players I believe they came from the Junior team

I also hear a lot of things of Pedro Freitas

17. paulo_vsc

paulo_vsc New Member

Sep 4, 2005
    Guimarães-Cdd Berço
    Zezinho last two years was loaned to felgueiras, a city 20 km from Guimarães.He is also a player from the juniores Vitória teams.
    Cabral last year, was loaned to, but to Atlético Valdevez.Moreno was two years ago loaned to Taipas.Targino came directly from the junior team, to the senior team.
    Pedro Freitas is the third goalkeeper.Last year he played in the junior team.

This 5 young players and Flávio Meireles were formed in Vitória young teams.

18. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    How, that's great, I know you guys are always one of the best Junior teams, I wonder if Guimaraes ever won a title?
    I know Jaime Pacheco, believes on the youth players, one of the reasons Nelson with Benfica developed so quick

so players to watch made in Guimaraes, Targino, Cabral, Zezinho, Meireles, Freitas, great information for Roy Silva :)

19. paulo_vsc

paulo_vsc New Member

Sep 4, 2005
    Guimarães-Cdd Berço
    Sagan's goal

Choose download free.

20. paulo_vsc

paulo_vsc New Member

Sep 4, 2005
    Guimarães-Cdd Berço

We were champions in "iniciados" under 16, and in "juniores" under 19, one time each.
    But with the conditions that we have i think the results should be better.
    Our "Complexo Desportivo" has a Pavilion, six fields, four with grass, a synthetic one, and one "pelado"(don't know how to translate this),and a synthetic mini-field .
    All this for more than 600 kids in football, and 100 in voleyball.

21. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    I don't know if you agree with me, but I been a great fan of Pimenta Machado special in the first 20 years of his administration, I still remember when Guimaraes had a penico for a field, worse then Nacional, pelado, and today they have everthing a team needs to be a great team.

THE REASON YOU GUYS DON'T WIN MORE OFTEN, THE NORTH DIVISION ALWAYS BEEN A STRONG DIVISION WITH LEIXOES, BOAVISTA, GUIMARAES AND OF COURSE PORTO.

22. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    one of the Guimaraes knows my friend Arnaud, tell him its Frank Cunha, I was nickname Jaime Pacheco because I use to play his style of a game, you can participate in our radio program around 1 am in the morning, 8pm here, if you guys then change the time yesterday

check this thread
    https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6510945#post6510945

WHEN is the hour changing in Portugal? use to be one week before us

23. paulo_vsc

paulo_vsc New Member

Sep 4, 2005
    Guimarães-Cdd Berço
    I think it's next saturday, at 2 am the hour goes to 1 am.

24. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    I believe this year we are both at the same time, it use to be one week difference, with Portugal change it first, by the way don't miss the radio show, they are definettely going to talk about your team

25. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Hey Paulo VSC. You seem like a hard core supporter. I got a question for you. I had a couple of cousins (they were brothers) about a year apart in age. They were both in Vitoria from like 95 - 97. Their names were Nuno and Rui Lima. THey used to play 3rd division in Mirandela and then went to the VSC youth system or something like that. I believe that Nuno never made the A team but Rui did and even went with the team to Barcelona to play a UEFA cup game were. Do you know anything about them? They didn't leave VSC in the best terms either.