VILLAREAL vs REAL MADRID | La Liga Day 3 | 01.09.2019 | 21:00 CET

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Aensensen, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Aensensen

Aensensen Member+

Jun 10, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Tbh I never really considered Mou as a solution, but I'm slowly coming around to that idea. Someone said he wouldn't be afraid to ruffle a few feathers and I think he's right. I think that's what we need right now.

RMrules repped this.
  2. RMrules

RMrules Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 12, 2019
    6 wins in 14 La Liga games since Zidane came back....revolutionary

3. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Maybe Zodane just isn't that good????

4. BjornH

BjornH Member

AC Milan
    Norway
    Mar 25, 2019
    Norway
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    #654 BjornH, Sep 2, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
    About young players don`t worry too much on daily performances, because they adjust all the time and learn new things. Vini could score next game just saying with a top performance based on his raw talent.
    And players are far from fully educated at his age - it was his talent we saw last season with Vini, and young players need confidence and reassurance even Martin mention this - he would never join Real Sociedad if the coach and the club did not believe in him.

I hope some scouts in Real Madrid that probably watch Martin to tell their coach to practice to use both legs - he need to adapt quick as possible concerning that topic. I used both legs with hours of practice when I was active as as little kid, and it`s just hours of training to start a new habit.

My point with this I think too many are too hard on young talents, because their curve is usually much less stable compare to Benzema, Ramos, or Marcelo who have all been here for a life time almost. We enjoy to see instant impact on young players, but it don`t work like that all the time. It`s actually a topic with their scouts in Real Madrid and the current coach Zidane. And they should get Vini on a loan since Real Madrid fan base often demand instant impact plays, and results are so crucial to win LA liga and for the club Real Madrid.

5. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Is Militao healthy?

If so, he NEEDS to start over Varane

6. Ssr9

Ssr9 Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sydney
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Mali
    True...Agent spoke. More of an issue if Bale himself spoke though... That's the way I was looking at it. But I hear you.

7. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Agent was a mouthpiece for his player

8. BjornH

BjornH Member

AC Milan
    Norway
    Mar 25, 2019
    Norway
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    He has not had good competition some seasons ago, but hopefully Zidane give Militao a debut soon - I`m excited to see him play. :)

9. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Whether or not Bale and Zidane found a way to work together, it's kind of humiliating for Zizou that the player he was clear about wanting out as soon as possible turned out to be the best scorer so far this season. Even that Benzema goal that was disallowed via VAR came from a Bale assist/header.

S1na and J-Mezzy repped this.
  10. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    Beating teams like Villarreal win you the league.

We should have beaten them but they comfortably came away with a draw and we struggled massively at times.

11. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    Let’s not forget about the Celta opener either.

Zidane is being ridiculed on social media right now for his handling of Bale but his love for Lucas.

12. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Real Madrid
    Bulgaria
    Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    It was refreshing to see a LB that actually defends. We should start Mendy and Militao next game. They can’t do worse than Marcelo and Varane in defence.

Shay Z, Digital, madridista_hr and 3 others repped this.
  13. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Im gonna go out on a limb and say that Bale and James will be our best players this season lol

Shay Z and BjornH repped this.
  14. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    Nah it will be Hazard but it’s definitely good to see those two super motivated.

MiamiNative0722, BjornH and J-Mezzy repped this.
  15. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I feel bad for Eden. Finally realized his dream to come here but things are in disarray.

Drouchk repped this.
  16. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    Honestly I don’t think things are that bad....yet, we’ve played well in all 3 of the games we’ve played so far, individual ******** ups are the only reason we don’t have 9 points currently. Having said that unless we get new signings I hope Zidane doesn’t try to revolutionize the formation too much, we’ve looked most comfortable with our regular 4-3-3.

Carvajal Ramos Militao Mendy
    ..............Casimero
    .....Modric ..............James
    Bale ....Benz/Jovic.......Hazard

This team is solid defensively and has plenty of creativity.

MiamiNative0722 and Saeta Rubia repped this.
  17. BjornH

BjornH Member

AC Milan
    Norway
    Mar 25, 2019
    Norway
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    I hope they use Marcelo in a wide midfield role - we need his excellent flair unless they sign the Manchester city player in David Silva for some creativity. :)

18. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    That would have been plausible if he would have arrived halfway fit and ready.

Açores57 and AppleBob86 repped this.
  19. robertocarlos3

robertocarlos3 Member+

Jan 9, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Teams are not afraid of real Madrid any more. We've became a doable one point at least, for any team.

20. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    This not afraid rhetoric is complete non-sense. The issue is lack of proper tactical component and poor decision making.
    Which is why we are dropping points like crazy.

BjornH and xRamos4 repped this.
  21. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    #671 Saeta Rubia, Sep 2, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
    It's terrible to lose points against Valladolid at home. A draw away at Villarreal is OK especially given Ramos put us on the backfoot with the early gift if we had made Bernabeu our fortress. Seen Barca drop points a few times at Villarreal this decade. Barca, Atletico, Valencia, Sevilla, Bilbao and Villarreal are the top 6 toughest away games for us in La Liga. Other 13 away games are easier on paper and must win.

Couple of wins and draws from those 6 away games is acceptable. Issue is we have looked very vulnerable at Bernabeu compared to when we used to get close to 50 points from possible 57 few years ago. At least that guaranteed an overall point tally close to 90.

S1na repped this.
  22. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    This.

23. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    1168502914920386565 is not a valid tweet id

temesgen, S1na and Shay Z repped this.
  24. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    One has to wonder how much his preseason "shape" and his need to get his shit tgoether contributed to this early injury.

He has to realize this isn't Chelsea. There is a higher standard and demand for Madrid.

25. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Villareal are amongst the favorites to go down this season. They are really bad.

Shay Z, Modric-87, Galatico and 3 others repped this.