Viewings in Bangor, ME

Discussion in 'New England Revolution' started by Fiero20, Nov 10, 2003.

1. Fiero20

Fiero20 Member

Aug 3, 2002
    Gillette Stadium
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    yeah, might be a little late in the season, but now that my schools season is done (not too shabby at 10-6, not that im promoting Husson College Soccer or anything...) i should get to watch Revs matches.

Problem is, Maine TV (i think its Adelphia Cable) doesnt show any Revs games. I've caught one on ESPN2 (vs LA where we got our first PK and that stupid little fish scored in OT) and one more on FSNE (against CLB 3-2 OT win with Franchino's should-be goal of the year). They havent showed a playoff game, and instead of last nites game, they showed beach volleyball. BEACH VOLLEYBALL!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! All the while they were showing SCRABBLE ON ESPN!!! something is wrong with cable TV nowadays.

anyway we arent allowed to get any pay channels in the dorms and im getting a little irritated with listening online (although its better than nothing) and play-by-play text. is there anything i can do? (remember im a college student, im poor) help a Revs fan out!

2. Fiero20

Fiero20 Member

Aug 3, 2002
    Gillette Stadium
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    thanks for all the help >:eek:

3. johnh00

johnh00 Member

Apr 25, 2001
    CT, USA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Have you tried the Yahoo service? Supposedly it is excellent - full screen video, plus you can access the archives. Best part is - there is a two week trial for free. Seems like the best way to go, if I was you.

Lee

4. Fiero20

Fiero20 Member

Aug 3, 2002
    Gillette Stadium
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    hey thanks, i forgot it was free.

GO REVS!