Vieira Replacements

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by fitz06, Jul 14, 2005.

1. fitz06

fitz06 New Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Manchester, England
    hi guys, post all vieira replacement ideas here,,,

2. deeplennon

deeplennon Member

Jun 15, 2005
    Seattle
    Francesc Fabregas

3. fitz06

fitz06 New Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Manchester, England
    good idea. but i think he needs an older brother type figure to back him up on the pitch. e.g. vieira,,,
    or else ********** like roy keane will bully him

4. antifan

antifan Member+

Aug 14, 2004
    The Scottie
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, Vieira did a great job intimidating Keane this year. :rolleyes:

5. antifan

antifan Member+

Aug 14, 2004
    The Scottie
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Alexander Hleb

6. fitz06

fitz06 New Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Manchester, England
    go ******** urself u ********in ********,,, who are you to slate representatives of our great team? :mad:

7. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    Rick is going to kill this thread creator. :D

8. fitz06

fitz06 New Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Manchester, England
    im the thread creator, an i aint done nothin wrong... i lost my cool cos it's been an emotional day at N5... dont care wat others think

9. antifan

antifan Member+

Aug 14, 2004
    The Scottie
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    GFY, douchebag, you're the one who started this lame thread. BTW Vieira isn't on our team anymore, he represents Juventus now.

10. fitz06

fitz06 New Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Manchester, England
    and?
    he gave us excellent service and you prefer to back Keane over vieira? what are you? one of glen hoddles faithful faith healers?

P.S. AND DONT EVER CALL ME A DOUCHBAG OR TELL ME TO GFY, COS I WILL HUNT U DOWN AND SLIT UR TITS OFF WHILE PLAYING KEEPY UPPIES WITH UR BALLS....YAY!!!!!!

11. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    Apart from creating yet another Vieira thread and then attacking a fellow fan? :rolleyes:

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=219632

12. fitz06

fitz06 New Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Manchester, England
    i was provoked... if u aint Arsenal then dont come here,, arsenal is everything and anything in this world, an i will not let anyone come in and make arsenal look weak

and yeah i created i new thread bout vieira, thats cos i wanted names of potential replacements and not lines land lines of fools going off topic...

13. Its only Ray Parlour

Aug 3, 2003
    London
  14. antifan

antifan Member+

Aug 14, 2004
    The Scottie
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't support Keane over Vieira, but anyone who saw that tunnel video could see that Keane intimidated the shite out of Vieira, who then went on to have a totally anonymous performance, so you're point about Keane is moot, really. Face it, Vieira has lost his fire and passion, that's why Wenger sold him. He had some fantastic years for us, but his heart really wasn't with the team. As for your threats... LOL. Have you been watching Team America recently, douchebag? GFY

15. Irelandboy

Irelandboy New Member

Jan 4, 2003
    North
    Totally anonymous = scoring the first goal?

16. fitz06

fitz06 New Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Manchester, England
    all i saw in the tunnel was that vieira wound keane up,, and calmly walked away,, enjoying keane screaming like a prawn.. i thnink it was great mind games by vieira...
    and for your information son,,, i've tried ********ni myself... but i just seem to have a hard time...

"LOL. Have you been watching Team America recently, douchebag?~"
    and are you questioning me to be a douchbag... are you not sure? whether i am a doucebag or not?
    what's wrong with you? are you uneducated? stupid?

17. antifan

antifan Member+

Aug 14, 2004
    The Scottie
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No, i know you're a douchebag, just wondering if you'd seen Team America. :D

18. billyireland

billyireland Member+

May 4, 2003
    Sydney, Australia
    "and buttons"
    Yeah, because to be a real Arsenal fan you've gotta be delusional. Rules is rules.

I'll take 'a human being' for €400, Alex.

Yeah. That's it, exactly. Antifan gives Glen Hoddle rubdowns to pass the summer away! Wow, thank you for that insightful, visionary post.

Y

A

W

N

GFY? Wouldn't thank be 'Go F You', which would infact be Antifan? I don't think he's looking for pleasure off people with severe social problems.

You might want to step out from behind that screen before you do that.

1. Do you think Antifan is a haemaphrodite? Or do you just think Antifan is a woman, and haven't been told about the birds and the bees by mummy & daddy yet? Or do you think Antifan is a man, and that just like you (anmd thus everybody) is in possession of a pair of 38EE man-boobs; the likes of which you coudl really get a knife under.

2. So how do you plan to get antifan by surprise? Maybe catch him in his/her sleep, or down a dark alley perhaps? Or do you plan to go all out by wining & dining him first, stupifying him with alcohol, seducing him into bed (what, with your juggs'n'all) and then carrying through your plan? Because the latter would be so much cooler.

Why the joy? you've still got no friends, no life, and to be quite frank... no reason to carry on.

19. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    I know!

All I had posted was "in before the lock" and "+1"... :D

20. fitz06

fitz06 New Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Manchester, England
    and how do u no if im a douchbag?
    do u send ur imaginary scouts out to view me?
    does Roy keane pop round my house and tell me that i am a douchbag cos u said so?
    How? Why?

and wander away son cos i aint gonna tell u if iv seen team america..
    now if u still feeling raw.. give me a private message and we'll dance.. i dont want this thread to go off topic like the other threads...
    so stop posting ur beef on this thread.. or do so if u wish but dont expect a reply..

21. billyireland

billyireland Member+

May 4, 2003
    Sydney, Australia
    Nah, I think I will. and going by a recent poll, I don't think other people (as in people that matter and people whose opinions do, also) mind me coming here... and... sometimes... arguing about Arsenal's... weaknesses!!!

Good thing the Man United squad have yet to figure out how to work computers then.

"Hansel, it's in the computer!!"

22. fitz06

fitz06 New Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Manchester, England
    all u guys out their sayin your sh1t to me, say what you say it dont faze me..

23. billyireland

billyireland Member+

May 4, 2003
    Sydney, Australia
    Christ, you're worse than the Germans.

"Nothing bad happened!!"

24. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    Do you know what a yellow card is?