Vapor Blisters

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by Tottino, Jul 7, 2005.

1. amdmaxx

amdmaxx Member

Dec 5, 2004
    Same here. awful blisters from 1st time I wore them last weekend.. Any fixes or shoudl I return and exchange for something else?

2. crhs_fusballer

crhs_fusballer New Member

Jun 7, 2005
    Vancouver,WA
    My blister. I only get it on one foot, however i don't even feel it when I play.

[​IMG]

3. nvan_football

nvan_football New Member

Nov 1, 2004
    Vancouver,BC,Canada
    Hhh what part of your foot is it?

4. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Looks like the heel to me! - lol

appleCORR

5. w1zk1d7

w1zk1d7 New Member

Mar 16, 2005

rofl you got owned :(

6. w1zk1d7

w1zk1d7 New Member

Mar 16, 2005
    How the hell is it obvious? :S

7. crhs_fusballer

crhs_fusballer New Member

Jun 7, 2005
    Vancouver,WA
    the left heel is where that was. I don't get them on my right heel for some reason.

8. ziggaman17

ziggaman17 New Member

May 16, 2005
    dude u dont know y its obvious?? someone said that his orange was vapor 1 ----> teh burnt orange color is only vapor 2 and ne ver came out for vaopr 1.. so if u like even tried to think about it for a second, its pretty obvious... unless ur just retarded or soemthing.

9. cristianoronaldo17

cristianoronaldo17 New Member

Mar 21, 2005
    UC 201, nj
    I wore my new chrome vapors a coupledays ago and havent had a prob

10. matthewfoo

matthewfoo Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Singapore
    "my orange vapor I" There is only the shock orange for the vapor 1 and the burnt orange on the vapor 2.

11. pinoy80y432

pinoy80y432 New Member

Jun 26, 2005
    Lol wow, what a qurrel over what i meant. To clear it up I have Shock ORnage vapor 1 Still havn't used my gold vapors, gay hurricane is meesing up the fields and cancelling all my practices. Any way to cure the blister broblems? Mabe the best thing to do is to "let" it happen and deal with it, because then your skin will conform with your shoe and u will no longer get blisters. Or maybe the "HOT WATER TRICK " if u want to risk it. Here are other topics about this, maybe they will help.

HERE

Another

12. matthewfoo

matthewfoo Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Singapore
    I do not have supporting experience, but i would firmly advise against using hot water. We all know from experts and care instructions that we should not expose our cleats to heat, firstly coz the material(in leather cases mostly), if it is treated, will screw up, and secondly the glue holding the boot together may dissolve. So in the case of vapors(very well known for splits), soaking them in hot water could and probably would disintergrate the holding glue to some extend. Plus vapors mould and expand pretty fast, so let it naturally. Well but if it works for some, then by all means, but i wouldnt for the reasons mentioned.

13. pinoy80y432

pinoy80y432 New Member

Jun 26, 2005
    That is why i said "if u want to risk it"...

14. matthewfoo

matthewfoo Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Singapore
    yeah just providing insight on the risk involved, in case