van Nistelrooy = little bitch [R]

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by dogface, Sep 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dogface

dogface Let's Just Pretend

Jun 22, 2002
    St. Peter, MN
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    van Nistelrooy = little bitch

enough said
    --df

2. PumaJohnny

PumaJohnny Member

Nov 30, 2001
    Draper
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    With his consistency, he's the little b- that everyone wants on their team.

He's the kind of guy that is the most hated on another team, but would be a team favorite if he was on yours.

3. dogface

dogface Let's Just Pretend

Jun 22, 2002
    St. Peter, MN
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I like Ruud alot, but he's still a little bitch.
    Henry acts like a bitch at times, also. (Just to let you know that I'm being even-handed)
    --df

4. prk166

prk166 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 8, 2000
    Med City
    Re: van Nistelrooy = little b))))tch

classy. about the level of intelligence, well the lack of it, that I'd expect from an arse fan. **smirk**

5. fishbiproduct

fishbiproduct New Member

Mar 29, 2002
    Pasadena Ca.
    Re: Re: van Nistelrooy = little b))))tch

While I agree with you that a thread such as
    this one is uncalled for ( name-calling), I don't
    think it is fair to say that it characterises
    Arsenal fans ( kinda makes you fall into the
    same trap).

6. Greddy

Greddy Member

Jun 24, 2003
    Chicago
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sure, Ruud's the bitch. This shot is from right after Ruud missed the PK. This is how Keown chose to celebrate.
    [​IMG]

7. SLO-Gunner

SLO-Gunner New Member

Mar 11, 2003
    Baltimore
    Thanks for posting the picture to remind me how Karma Karma Chameleon caught up to Ruud Van Nistelscheisse today. If Pires is a cheater, van Nistelscheisse wrote the course on it. Having said that I don't necessarily condone the way Keown/Lauren behaved themselves although since '97, few things surprises me in this rivalry.

8. jwaldman11

jwaldman11 New Member

Jun 14, 2002
    The OC
    van Nistlerooy is the biggest cheat in the league, by far. Even another ManUre fan called him "an ass". And as far as I'm concerned, what Keown did publicly might be chided, but privately, you know there are a lot of players, coaches and fans around the league that stood up and gave Martin a standing ovation today.

9. XaviusX

XaviusX Member

Mar 21, 2001
    Tampa, Florida
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Class Arsenal, just A+ Class!! <---- That's Sarcasm for those who don't know the difference, just like those who don't know the difference between having Class and being just a plain low down dirty shame of a team like Arsenal.....

.......and this is coming from a Neutral point of view.

10. Rupert789

Rupert789 New Member

Sep 21, 2003
    By consistency do you mean scoring 0 out of 3 penalties? :D

11. prk166

prk166 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 8, 2000
    Med City
    Keown should've been chiding himself for taking out Forlan in the box & letting Viera have it for being a fool.

12. Azabache

Azabache Member

Nov 22, 1998
    Essex Co.
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I don't know if you watched the match, but the shameless side I saw wore red. There was also a man that wore black, and he is the most shameless of all. Bloody disgusting.

13. ferrari77

ferrari77 Member

May 23, 2002
    Everywhere
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    ha, pot, kettle, black, something like that,
    arsenal supporters and players calling manu players cheats, um robbie pires, titi henry and the worst of the worst ashley cole. puleaze. dont give us that crap about how terrible van nistie is when you guys teach the damn course on cheating and how to have a magnificent discipline record. oops my bad thats cuz the whole premier league, all the refs and the whole world is just against arsenal.
    absolute B.S.

14. jwaldman11

jwaldman11 New Member

Jun 14, 2002
    The OC
    Gee, I'm sorry. I missed Ruud achieving sainthood. Evidently, you also missed last year's FA Cup Final, when Henry didn't dive and not only didn't get awarded a spot kick when he was clearly having his shirt grabbed, but also kept the Soton defender on the pitch. Ruud would have fallen, rolled a few times, and pulled a Ric Flair and bladed just for effect.

Do we have guys who take advantage of the rules? Sure. But none to the extent of van Nistledive. As I said before, Martin Keown might be publicly chided for what he did after the match, but I think a lot of players, coaches, and fans around the country will applaud what he did, because it's what they all have wanted to do for a damn long time. Take your blinders off and look around, son. The football world outside of Old Trafford hates your guts and cheered today when Karma finally caught up with that prick.

15. dwinkler

dwinkler New Member

Aug 11, 2000
    Denver, CO
    :D

16. otterulz

otterulz Member

Arsenal, Atleti
    South Korea
    Jun 20, 2002
    LIC, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    As a fellow Metros fan, take a look at our team. Amado Guevara and Clint Mathis? C'mon.

I don't condone the shoving after the match, but that pic of Keown screaming at him is just classic. Does it show sportsmanship? No. Does it show any class? No. But take a look at Ruud, one of the greatest actors of our time. When Paddy stuck out his boot which was no where near him, Ruud recoiled away as if he was holding a gun. I'm not condoning Paddy for what he did, hell I think he deserved to be sent off after that, but I think Ruud embellished it a little to make it seem worse then it was. I think Ruud took a dive right before the final whistle as well. All I remember seeing was him plopping to the ground, then the whistle blew. Maybe that had something to do with the shoving. What the Arsenal players did might have been classless, but at this point, Van Nistelrooy makes me so sick, I couldn't care less what my team did.

17. Richie

Richie Red Card

May 6, 1999
    Brooklyn, NY, United
    Bitch enough to smack him around and take his money off him :)

18. Richie

Richie Red Card

May 6, 1999
    Brooklyn, NY, United
    I heard a few Arsenal players jumped him and punched him once they left the field. True or false?

He is a big guy and sometimes to protect your self you have to hurt people. He should have done that.

19. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, and Ruud, to his credit, did not retaliate. And this rubbish thread and the Arse supporters in it will be nationally strung up and hung out to dry as the dirty scum they are. I can not wait, personally.

Why wasn't the Arse keeper ejected for elbowing the linesman anyway?

20. bigtoga

bigtoga Member

Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas, Texas
    I expect the FA to issue red cards for the aftermatch punches. As Motterman said, Ruud was pure class at the end of the match. He left the field without getting involved in any of the Arsenal -baiting tactics that Keown and the like were pulling.

I, too, was surprised that the keeper for Arse wasn't at least yellow-carded for shoving the assistant.

Well, if nothing else, it sets up one hell of a rematch at Highbury!

21. otterulz

otterulz Member

Arsenal, Atleti
    South Korea
    Jun 20, 2002
    LIC, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ruud wasn't punched, at least not to my knowledge. I know that he was shoved, but that's about it. Lauren had a nice hearty two-handed shove to Ruud's back after the final whistle. So if there was a punch, then tell me you saw it, cuz I don't believe it.

Lehman elbowing the linesman? News to me too. I know he shoved the linesman's arm away when he was trying to hold him back from gettin in Ruud's face, but that's it.

God, I love how both sides have a totally different account of what happened today.

22. Its only Ray Parlour

Aug 3, 2003
    London
    There was NO punching, just a lot of pushing and shoving. Ruud van Nistelrooy is one of the most despised figures in the country outside of the ManU circles and the media. His constant diving and provocation of opposing players has seen to that.

I've got the Man U v Arsenal game where we won the title on video. And in that match you can clearly see van Nistelrooy punch Ljungberg in the stomach off the ball. around the 72 minute mark. That is where the bad blood started with van Nistelrooy, the players and Arsenal fans. He then wound up the most violatile Arsenal player in Martin Keown by stamping on his foot last season and then going down like he had been shot when Keown pushed him away. Keown has had it in for him ever since. He also fore-armed smashed Lauren in the face in the FA Cup match last season. Come off it.....

Could'nt have happened to a nice person

What about Fortunes, Rugby style tackle on Lehmann to get the ball for the Penalty?

It's bloody ridiculously for any Man U fan to come on here and spout off about aggressive behaviour after their attempts to kick Arsenal off the park in the last two games we've played at OT.

23. Its only Ray Parlour

Aug 3, 2003
    London
    Speaking of classy...i've just been hearing reports on the radio about Man U fans beating up Arsenal fans outside of the stadium. I heard a woman on the radio saying she was chased by a groups of manc's as they were exiting the ground. Apparently some "hardman" decided that he would knock a disabled guy out of his wheel-chair and punch him in the face.

Now THATS A ***king DISGRACE. You muppets.

24. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Get out. If you believe any of that tripe, I have some beachfront property in Montana to sell you.

25. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh boy, you couldn't make this post up! :D

He was shoved, but that's about it? Bwaahahahhaaa!!! Keown jumped on his back and purposely elbowed Ruud in the back of the head! And then they ganged up on Ruud, just to make their point.

Lehman only shoved the linesman? Bwahhahahaaa!!! This just gets better and better.... LOL!

Do you have to take Arsene Wenger "I didn't see it" classes to be admitted into the Gooner Army or what?