Van der Sloot

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by PhillyQuakesFan, Jun 8, 2010.

1. AFCA

AFCA Member

Jul 16, 2002
    X X X rated
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Not as much as, for instance, the FBI appear to be.

No, I think he's definitely smarter than the majority of big ego's that are preoccupied with him.

He's from Aruba...

2. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    And he's about to taste the inside of a Peruvian maximum security prison which is really a joke because there is no maximun security. The news last night said he's depressed and terrified sleeping on the floor in solitary. He desperately wants to strike a deal that sends him back to Aruba. Good luck with that. Ask Lori Berenson how that worked out for her.

3. AFCA

AFCA Member

Jul 16, 2002
    X X X rated
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran

Oh noes!!!

I was just saying he doesn't strike me as particularly dimwitted. Crazy maybe, but not dumb.

Other than that, this whole case does not interest me at all.

4. Metrogo

Metrogo Member

Apr 6, 1999
    Washington Hghts NY
    Yes, well the rest of the world doesn't incarcerate people for smoking the devil weed like we do. They're all crazy devil worshippers.

5. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  6. AFCA

AFCA Member

Jul 16, 2002
    X X X rated
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
  7. Metrogo

Metrogo Member

Apr 6, 1999
    Washington Hghts NY
    I thought this was worth bringing back. I thought of it while reading the NY Post today.

Here is a story of a young girl being beaten in Riverside Park in Manhattan. It gets front of the local section coverage, a full article and video.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/shock_at_park_attack_jL6Z5qgIxlUb83lxy6kgOK

And here is a story of a guy who's sitting at home in the black middle class neighborhood of St. Albans Queens and he gets shot dead. 26 years old. It's all the way at the bottom of the police blotter,

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/nypd_blotter/nypd_daily_blotter_6ADhPW4zibny6LlXWYQjGM

If you can't find it, here's what it says:

A man was found shot to death in his Saint Albans home, police said yesterday.

Henry Jenkins, 26, was found with a gunshot wound to the head in his home on 179th Street near 112th Avenue at 11:30 p.m. Monday.

He was pronounced dead at Jamaica Hospital.

Police were still hunting for a motive and a suspect.