Valsport and Asics boots

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by Dr. Boots, Nov 11, 2004.

1. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I am looking at getting some new boots now that I have come through my surgery on my leg ok and I can start playing again.

I have quite a few boots as and I am wearing the German Copa more than anything, but I am looking at the Valsport GreenStar or Fouriclasse and the new Asics tigeror among others(including the new f50+ and balck pluses)

I was wondering if anyone had an history with either of those boots and could give me an idea of the quality /fit of the boot?

Any feeback would be great, thanks.

JC

2. Ricardinho_Uk

Ricardinho_Uk Member

Dec 28, 2003
    uk
    i wear copas quite allot and bought some valsport last season the leather is fantastic my only problem is they feel really high compared to the copa which is quite a low slung boot if that makes sense.

pulse are nice very comfortable aint got too muchof a problem there

and f50 is just something you'll have to try for yourself there not for everybody i find mine very tight on the top of the feet and there isn't much room to loosen up the boot because it fits tight like a glove hope that helps

3. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I have tried on the F-50's and the Pluses from when I was working in a soccer store over the summer so I know their fit. The 50+'s are rumored to be a little wider which I would need if I was to buy them.

Anyway on to the Valsports are they true to size and whats is the width like? Also the heel counter is a big thing for me when buying boots, I am not so much in need of an external heel counter but I like it to be very stong and snug, almost iron like in terms of fit how does the Valsport measure up in that area?

4. goalhappy27

goalhappy27 New Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Oregon USA
    I've tried on both the F50 and F50+ and im pretty sure the f50+ arent any wider than the original.

5. erictheking

erictheking Member

Feb 2, 2004
    I've had a pair of both the valsports. To be honest you can't go wrong with them.

6. ewu16

ewu16 New Member

Jun 5, 2004

Hey Jc18star

i got my Asics Tigreor in the mail just last week i think they are the latest ones u were talking about (Whilte/Blue Recoba, Muzzi and the ones Nesta used to wear) when i emailed the shop they said that these were disconitued and the boot is not made in that colour anymore

but anywayz i chucked them on and wore them around the house and they were perfect fit (for me anywayz) i am not one ot wear my boots super tight i like my boots snug but not so tight its restrictive they are super conmfy the insole is thicker than what you would find in a soccer boot which adds to the comfort it almost felt liek a running shoe which asics is normally renowned for
    i have worn them to pre season trianing and so far so good prob one thing that i expected more of was maybe the leather. These are K Leather i belive but they are not very soft and supple like my current boots (mizuno neogrado) which i swear has the softest K leather of all boots i haev owned
    but apart from that i would highly recommend it

feel free to ask if u haev any question

cheers

7. Ricardinho_Uk

Ricardinho_Uk Member

Dec 28, 2003
    uk
    the valsport came up a little bit big to me about a half size too big heel counter is good though but as i said before that whole area around your ankles and heel seem to be allot more higher than copas this might not be a problem for you ...for the record i sold them on to my nucle and he has told me there the best boots he has ever had extremely supple leather

8. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Do they both offer the same fit and width? It was said that the Fouriclasse seem high inthe ankle area, the greenstar from pics dont seem to run as high but that might just be the way the pic was taken, thanks

JC

9. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I had a pair of Valsport Una's...worst cleats ever...The Fouriclasse's and Era's are a great pairs of boots...but the Una's were horrible. The shoelaces never stayed tied, no matter how tight you tied them. The comfort was ok, but i got some blisters. They aren't leather but cheap plastic, and mine started to change color and deteriorate after 5 games. They were horrible. I now have the Mizuno Wave Cup Pro which are the best boots in the world.

10. C. Ronaldo7

C. Ronaldo7 New Member

Dec 5, 2003
    Maryland
    where did you get your mizuno's from?

11. magav

magav New Member

Oct 13, 2004
    Bristol UK
    Valsports are great boots!!! I have had a pair of Fouriclasse's for the past 2 and a half years and they are still as comfortable as the day i bought them!!
    I got the mixed sole plate version and they give the greatest traxion you will find anywhere. They normally run true to size and they are of average width.
    After having them for a year i bought a pair of adidas predator mania's to replace them. within a month i had swopped back to my valsports. Nothing can compare to them in comfort.
    The only piece of advice that i can give about valsport leather is to make sure you look after it. If you look after it and treat them with care you will love them for years.
    I know for a fact whenever i need to replace them i will be going out and buying a brand new pair of them.

12. fukuryo

fukuryo New Member

Aug 31, 2005
    Japan
    cleats for sale Mizuno Morellia Wave

Hello All!
    I can ship Morellia Wave at cheper price than http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/

They will ship Mizuno Morellia to the out side of Europe
    at $206.63 includes tax and shipping.

Compared to them,

I can ship Morellia Wave at $177.45 includes tax and insured shipping.
    $29.18 price difference!!!

Colors are (white x black) or (black x white)
    It takes a week to 2 weeks to be arrived in the U.S.

Please give me an e-mail if you are interested in those shoes!

fukuryo@mail.goo.ne.jp

Thank you!

Rio